shape
carat
color
clarity

Babies Laughing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sometimes when I''m upset about something or just need some cheering up (or even just when I want to smile!) I go to YouTube and type in "baby laughing" and I see what comes up. This makes me laugh hysterically every single time. I can''t think of anything more precious than little babies giggling and laughing hysterically. I wish I could find something as funny as babies do - they sometimes literally fall over from laughing so hard. It''s absolutely adorable to watch.

And for all you pet lovers - last night I was watching videos of babies laughing hysterically at puppies and dogs. Some of the cutest videos I''ve ever seen! Just wanted to share!

Link

Another Link!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
babies babies babies!!!! i love em!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Babies are the best. I don''t think I want to laugh as hard as babies do all the time. They have diapers on and when I get to laughing hard I almost pee my pants and don''t have a diaper to protect me.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 5:54:45 PM
Author: radiantquest
Babies are the best. I don''t think I want to laugh as hard as babies do all the time. They have diapers on and when I get to laughing hard I almost pee my pants and don''t have a diaper to protect me.

Haha - good point! But I love just how happy they can get at such small silly things. I wish I found *anything* that funny! But yes... I could see your point about the diapers...
3.gif
14.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a real life laughing baby and it really is the best. All my stress melts away when I hear her giggle.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, too cute!!
Remember this one?
Linky

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I do this, too! DH and I sometimes just watch baby videos for hours - they are so much fun and watching them laugh is hysterical. Another funny one to look up is babies either getting the hiccups or trying a lemon. Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results