shape
carat
color
clarity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
How do I change my avatar to something from my hard drive? Thanks!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~You have to make sure that the file is no larger than 1000 bytes, has one of these file extensions gif,jpg,jpeg,pdf,png,gem,dmc, it''s square, & has a unique file name like; myava2110.jpg . Once you do that (& save it to your computer) click on "personal section" on the top right section of the page (next to the "search" link), then scroll down to where it says "use custom avatar", click the circle next to "yes", then where it says "upload a custom avatar to our system" click the link to the right that says "click here". Then, to upload your avatar, click the "browse" button & find the picture you would like to use. Once you find the picture, double-click it. Once there is text displayed in the bar (next to the "browse" button), click "upload" which is located on the bottom right portion of the page. Then your avatar should be loaded successfully!! If you have any problems, simply click the link I have provided, & that will also help you!!!
2.gif

Help Loading a Custom Avatar

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I just changed to a picture of the Las Vegas strip that I took from our hotel room, but I''m not sure if I like it....too small. I think I''ll keep looking for something else.
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results