shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold August Vintage Cushion Rose Gold Ring by Maytal Hannah (1.4ct O AVC)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I'm selling my Maytal Hannah AVC ring. Comes with MH box, appraisal, and AGS paperwork. Size 6.25 and resizable. Great condition, minor wear consistent with normal use. Gold could be polished good as new. The AVC gives beautiful, chunky, pastel flashes.

Weight: 1.40 carats
Color: O
Clarity: VS1
Measurements: 6.85mm long x 6.64mm wide x 4.38mm in depth
Proportions: Ideal
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Large
Total depth: 65.90%
Table percentage: 46.90%
U.V. florescence: None

Asking $5600. Paid over $9000 ten years ago. Includes insured shipping within the US. PayPal Friends and Family or Venmo (no seller fees). Final sale.

Original thread here. https://xf22.pricescope.com/communi...-ring-with-gog-august-vintage-cushion.201826/

You can contact me directly through LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/other/dorotheabrooke-contact

ring 8 (1).jpeg

ring-3-2.jpeg

ring-1_0.jpeg

ring 3 (1).jpeg

ring 5 (1).jpeg

ring 4 (1).jpeg

ring1 (1).jpeg

Here's a video under my kitchen island pendant lights:

Fishfish

Rough_Rock
OMG! So you decided to sell your ring… This is one of my favorite PS rings! Dust for a quick sale- someone will be very lucky! I would be honored to be the next owner of this beauty, but unfortunately rose gold doesn’t look good on my skin tone:(

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
I remember this ring/thread! My jaw hit the floor when I saw it the first time, I loved the facets, the setting, it's just perfection. Hope it sells quickly for you!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I'm open to reasonable offers from PSers. I plan to send to Grace for consignment if there's no interest here (and the price will be higher).

fawndeer621

Rough_Rock
I'm interested but looptroup is down.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am also interested. Loupe troop is still down.

fawndeer621

Rough_Rock
The link works to the listing. Have you tried to message?
Lovely ring!

I keep trying, it's up for some listings, but this one won't load. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results