shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn Kenny and Deb (AGBF): How the next generation voted

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For the most part I have stayed out of this discussion; while I do have opinions about the US election, it's not my country's election and I would feel rude to be giving my opinion.

I do think that both of you would probably like to see this image though, it is how 18-25 year olds voted. I personally thought it would have been mostly liberal but not to such an overwhelming degree.

fb_img_1478818382308.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jordy. I see my state is still red. LOL.

Generally the older one gets and moves into the real world after college is when they become conservative. Especially after paying taxes, having families, etc.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Jordy. I had heard on MSNBC that Clinton would have gotten all the electoral votes if only the millenials were voting. If your map is correct, perhaps that was not exactly true, but was close! Thank you for posting.

Deb :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1478822152|4096614 said:
Thank you, Jordy. I had heard on MSNBC that Clinton would have gotten all the electoral votes if only the millenials were voting. If your map is correct, perhaps that was not exactly true, but was close! Thank you for posting.

Deb :wavey:
The reason many millennials didn't vote b/c they were promised many jobs will be available after college of course that didn't happen so they decided to stay home. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478820997|4096603 said:

Generally the older one gets and moves into the real world after college is when they become conservative. Especially after paying taxes, having families, etc.

I'm not sure you can make generalizations about any generation that are accurate. My 94-year old MIL voted for Hillary Clinton. First time she's ever voted for a Democrat in her life and she's 94. People of all ages are capable of seeing the light. ;))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jordy.
Clearly all us old farts need to just die. :lol:

Seriously ...
Liberals liberate, while, conervatives conserve.

I DO take heart that the hate personified in Trump (and clearly almost half of America by voting for Trump) is temporary and shall die off as the grumpy old entitled white straight men do!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rainwood|1478823912|4096640 said:

I'm not sure you can make generalizations about any generation that are accurate. My 94-year old MIL voted for Hillary Clinton. First time she's ever voted for a Democrat in her life and she's 94. People of all ages are capable of seeing the light. ;))
But unable to see corruption?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am not sure how you misinterpreted my post that way. My grandmother is 94 and is a dem and always has been. I said that is when someone generally becomes conservative not that they all do.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1478824336|4096650 said:

I am not sure how you misinterpreted my post that way. My grandmother is 94 and is a dem and always has been. I said that is when someone generally becomes conservative not that they all do.

And my point was that my 94-year old MIL went the OTHER way. I was shocked. And the Repubs better hope you're right or they're going to be in for a big surprise sometime in the future!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hey I'll be giving headbanging lessons to my kids when I have them one day, becoming more conservative may be a trend but it's not compulsory!! :lol:

Hope everyone got something out of the image though, like I said I was quite shocked at how overwhelmingly blue the map is!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1478858915|4096853 said:

Hey I'll be giving headbanging lessons to my kids when I have them one day, becoming more conservative may be a trend but it's not compulsory!! :lol:

Hope everyone got something out of the image though, like I said I was quite shocked at how overwhelmingly blue the map is!!

Thank you Jordy. This makes me feel hopeful. It's been a rough week for many of us here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results