shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn Freke: Greenback…and front too (1st fitting)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Freke asked to see fitting pics, so here they are
I went for the first fitting of my dress yesterday. The smallest size it comes in is a 4 and the smallest size I come in is a 0, so it has to be taken down about 4 inches in the waist. In real life the color is bluer and has the most amazing sparkle I have ever seen on a dress.

There were about a dozen pictures, but making my FI (the hot one in the back of the 1st pic

31.gif
) focus a camera before he has had any coffee leads to blurry pics. Who knew?

I don’t have make-up on, so don’t be too harsh.

The first one is me making the dreaded photo face, you know the one when the camera is watching you and the pic is just inevitable? Anyway, you can kind of get a feel for the dress.

photo face1.jpg

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
This one you can see the back and the beautiful train with detailing you can’t really see in the side mirrors. This is pretty close to the actual color, not just of the dress, but also of me. On a side note, I wish my hair always looked that good

greenback1.jpg

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
This is the dress from the side with the shawl it comes with. I swear my forehead isn’t as big in real life. If you look at the far side, you can see the lumps and just how big it really is on me, even pinned. We will also pin back the bust lining so it doesn’t stick out like that and I would have a proper bra, which I don’t right now.

questionable camera1.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG you look so beautiful!!!! Your dress is stunning on you. I really LOVE it. You are just an adorable girl!! I love your hair, beautiful and long. You will make one beautiful bride!!!
36.gif

I also love the detailing in your dress. I have to say again, it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I forgot to mention the shawl. LOVE LOVE LOVE it also. The detail in it is beautiful. I so love your dress.

Linda

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! It''s so gorgeous BIH!!!!!!!!!I just adore the color!!!I can''t wait until it fits you properly!! (why does it only come in a size 4?!)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it, and that shawl is sooo romantic! I''m glad you were able to find your dream dress!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I second Linda''s opinion about the shawl. I love it!!
30.gif

Do you have any closeup pictures of the beading?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
BIH You going to make a stunning bride :) that dress looks fantastic and fantastic on you :)

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color of your dress! It looks great on you!!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:14:15 AM
Author: choro72
I second Linda''s opinion about the shawl. I love it!!
30.gif

Do you have any closeup pictures of the beading?
We tried to, but my FI was unable to focus an auto focus camera so none of them came out. It is vaguely floral, but nothing overwhelming. The best picture I can give you of the beading is theirs. This is also a much better representation of the color.

27935_sec01.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful dress! I''ve always thought that greens look amazing on red heads.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love the color of that dres!!!!!! That picture really shows the color.!!!!! You are going to look gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
You are going to look so pretty on your wedding day. That dress is going to be perfect for what you are doing. Your hair looks so healthy!!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
BIH, your dress is amazing! I love that it is a unique color!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 1:51:44 PM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy
We tried to, but my FI was unable to focus an auto focus camera so none of them came out. It is vaguely floral, but nothing overwhelming. The best picture I can give you of the beading is theirs. This is also a much better representation of the color.
Ah well, I''ll be expecting tons of pictures in September, or on your next fitting!
9.gif
Ooo, what are your bridesmaids wearing?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:37:32 PM
Author: choro72

Date: 7/15/2008 1:51:44 PM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy
Ah well, I''ll be expecting tons of pictures in September, or on your next fitting!
9.gif
Ooo, what are your bridesmaids wearing?
Well, that''s an interesting question. My man of honor will have a black suit and a vest that matches my dress. My two girls have instructions to find a dress that is the same color and at least knee length, with gold, beige or champange colored shoes.

My FMIL nearly had a heart attack when he told her I was being reasonable about it. She seems to think because my parents have some money, I must want the stereotypical wedding with ruffly taffeta (my dress is taffeta) in pink. I told him that if it came up again to tell her I was going to, but my MOH couldn''t find a dress that matched in his size (he has a really popular local drag act). That would shut her up.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Ha!
So lovely!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love the color.
4.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is fabulous!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I l.o.v.e this dress on you!! I was even trying to get the same thing on top of my MOB dress. It's so romantic and feminine. Awesome...truly awesome.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
What a unique color, it''s lovely. On the model shot I''m not sure I would have looked twice but on you it really is stunning. It suits you to a T!

Can''t wait to see pics of you and your hot FI on your wedding day!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results