shape
carat
color
clarity

At what age did you first notice that your body is aging

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I am 29 and I have noticed things over the past year or so... More aches and pains, etc...

Sha

Ideal_Rock
28! My cheeks started sagging and a line started appearing under my eyes. It literally got longer and longer by the day and wouldn''t go awy no matter how many eye creams I tried...
15.gif

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found my first white hair (and it was stark white, not gray, in a field of black-brown hair) at 17 so that was too young to associate graying hair with part of the aging process. I think it was at about 36 or so when I realized that the tired look in my eyes was actually just the way my eyes *look* and no amount of sleep was going to change them! I''ve been using concealer ever since.

After reading these posts, I''m trying hard to think of what 28 was like. Did I notice my veiny hands then? Were the wrinkles starting to form? I can''t remember but I am wistful at the notion of aging being a thing you "see" the signs of. Because at 48 I am *feeling* it. Never mind the veininess and the age spots, is that *arthritis* in my hands?????

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I began noticing more physical limitations around 28-29. At 30, I noticed visible wrinkles across my forehead and smile lines regardless of whether I am smiling or not. Around 31 I developed a large gray streak in my hair, with several friends scattered throughout my head. So far, I am not a fan of aging.
1.gif

I play Ultimate and about 3/4 of those who play are 18-24. I could hold my own until about 30. Now I get burnt like a candle. I hate it, but my body just quits on me when I used to be able to stay physical as long as I want. Pre-30, it was a matter of willpower. Now, I honestly believe it is at least partially a matter of age (my mind is probably also not as strong as it was).

I definitely notice behavioral shifts, too. I have to convince myself to have fun sometimes now, where, pre-27ish I had trouble working work hard into "work hard, play hard." I get annoyed by the behavior of the college kids living in the next neighborhood over from mine. Behaviors I often engaged in at their age. I think I have even shook my fist.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Haven''t noticed any of it yet (35) BUT I have always had pretty awful eyesight without my glasses on. I don''t wear my glasses when I''m looking in the mirror. Sorted.
9.gif

but my hands look like old lady hands suddenly...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
At 20-21 I noticed my (very large) boobs were not quite as high up on my chest as they used to be
39.gif

F U you gravity

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am 43 and have no facial wrinkles yet but I do carry more weight then I should and as mentioned previously the boobs are not where they used to be and I have been coloring my hair since my 20s, not my whole head but a streak at each temple, what a pain! The thing that has bothered me the most is strangely my eyesight, I have been to the optomotrist frequently and can''t get a good prescription, I have visited several and still can''t get it right.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results