shape
carat
color
clarity

At the Risk of Putting Another Alleged Nail in the Coffin...

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Re: At the Risk of Putting Another Alleged Nail in the Coffi

redwood66|1484084601|4114120 said:
I am coming to Hangout for comedic value only these days. :D

BTW Obama cannot take credit for the stock market after the election.

I wish Ella would consolidate all these threads so they do not overtake hangout.

I would find it funny as well if not for the fact that I have been here since 2004, and I am sad to see what is happening here.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love this, despite the fact that some here are getting very Single White Female :-o :sick: :sick: :-o

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Obama,
free money to the banking class who should have been in jail.
ruined the military
ruined the US internationally by being so weak.
Created and supported ISIS
Fought tooth and nail against US energy independence.
Abuses by government agencies against the people for political gain. DEA, IRS, EPA, ATF, DHS, BLM the list goes on and on.
Did nothing while jobs were being sucked away by Clinton's NAFTA. The biggest destroyer of US jobs ever.
Stabbed Israel in the back.
Allowed thousands of terrorists into the country with no vetting.
Supported and increased illegal spying on Americans.
Stabbed law enforcement in the back while doing nothing to rein in the real abuses by law enforcement and government agencies.
Told the people that they had to buy something from private companies or else the IRS was going top get em.
Pro China and anti US at every turn.
Tried to force the US into international secret pacts that were damaging to the American people.
Supported the idea that a min wage job 30 hour a a week job at Chinamart was a good job to make his job numbers look good.
If you don't like the numbers change how they are counted.
Yea we really needed 4 more years of that.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

By all means, nail away!

ruby59|1484085726|4114129 said:

I wish Ella would consolidate all these threads so they do not overtake hangout.

I would find it funny as well if not for the fact that I have been here since 2004, and I am sad to see what is happening here.

I thing it's safe to say that Ruby and I are generally on different sides of the political divide*, but we agree on this. I'd request a resurrection of the old "world" or "politics" forum, but frankly I don't have or want to take the time to defend that proposal. I'm also not sure would be enough posters left in hangout if you move those who have been commenting mainly on the political threads to another forum.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

VRBeauty|1484086681|4114133 said:
I'm also not sure would be enough posters left in hangout if you move those who have been commenting mainly on the political threads to another forum.
They would come back.
Personally I got annoyed enough about the political garbage to start posting back.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ruby69 wrote, "I wish Ella would consolidate all these threads so they do not overtake hangout.[/quote]

I hope Ella does not accommodate you.

Hey! Instead of censoring and controlling others so everyone has to behave just like you ... except for when YOU want to start a thread about a topic previously posted about ... how's bout you just don't open threads that don't interest you?

Easy Peasy.
Win Win.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

No one can censor anything but Ella. Take your own advice and don't read what you don't like. :D

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yeah but he CAN take credit for his 8 years of growth in the stock market.

http://www.businessinsider.com/president-obama-stock-market-performance-2016-6

If you own stocks, you need to thank President Obama

I come here for to get my chuckle of the day from posters who post unverified and false news, always a big laugh.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484090693|4114153 said:

If you own stocks, you need to thank President Obama

I come here for to get my chuckle of the day from posters who post unverified and false news, always a big laugh.

Yep it sure is. :mrgreen:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Karl_K|1484085873|4114132 said:
Obama,
ruined the military
Abuses by government agencies against the people for political gain. DEA, IRS, EPA, ATF, DHS, BLM the list goes on and on.
Did nothing while jobs were being sucked away by Clinton's NAFTA. The biggest destroyer of US jobs ever.
Stabbed law enforcement in the back while doing nothing to rein in the real abuses by law enforcement and government agencies.
Told the people that they had to buy something from private companies or else the IRS was going top get em.
Tried to force the US into international secret pacts that were damaging to the American people.
Supported the idea that a min wage job 30 hour a a week job at Chinamart was a good job to make his job numbers look good.

Cough, COUGH, laugh, laugh, you must state that this is YOUR OPINION, only people who read Infowars (fake news site plus a site full of conspiracy theories).. Dimbart, total false news site, etc.. Fox news.. all the sites that misconstrue and lie.. otherwise known at the right wing press, total lies.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484090861|4114156 said:
Obama,
ruined the military

Cough, COUGH, laugh, laugh, you must state that this is YOUR OPINION, only people who read Infowars (fake news site plus a site full of conspiracy theories).. Dimbart, total false news site, etc.. Fox news.. all the sites that misconstrue and lie.. otherwise known at the right wing press, total lies.

Are you the keeper of all that is truthful and therefore decide what others must do?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

kenny|1484087786|4114139 said:
Ruby69 wrote, "I wish Ella would consolidate all these threads so they do not overtake hangout.

I hope Ella does not accommodate you.

Hey! Instead of censoring and controlling others so everyone has to behave just like you ... except for when YOU want to start a thread about a topic previously posted about ... how's bout you just don't open threads that don't interest you?

Easy Peasy.
Win Win.[/quote]

Kenny it was a thought, not a mandate. Either way, I will post to what I want to and ignore the rest.

But as someone else said, imo a lot of great posters are staying away because yes, this place, has become gloom and doom, instead of a pleasant distraction from every day life.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

As oppose to the left wing lies and fake news at msnbc, cnn, abc and 99.99999999% of the huge corporate owned newspapers and to many websites to mention?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1484090857|4114155 said:

First time I have really ever seen you give a real kudo to Obama Red! good for you.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484091660|4114167 said:

First time I have really ever seen you give a real kudo to Obama Red! good for you.

No it isn't and that was not for him. LOL. He is a nice man and a terrible president. Just like Jimmy C.

ETA I did not read your link because that site wants me to turn off my adblocker before I can read it. I don't do that for any site.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Karl_K|1484091328|4114160 said:
As oppose to the left wing lies and fake news at msnbc, cnn, abc and 99.99999999% of the huge corporate owned newspapers and to many websites to mention?

Shoe fit wear Karl.. what you posted is total, twisted, misinterpretation that is found on places like info wars etc.

Liberal press, another lie from the right wing, alt right morons.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1484091722|4114168 said:

No it isn't and that was not for him. LOL. He is a nice man and a terrible president. Just like Jimmy C.

ETA I did not read your link because that site wants me to turn off my adblocker before I can read it. I don't do that for any site.

Carter was truly too smart to be president, but the worst by far was Reagan the Ruiner.. no one worse in my lifetime, raised taxes so many times I lost count (I think 11).. Obama, a great man, a great orator, a man of vision, kindness and a great father and husband. A true American hero. He will be sorely missed.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1484091033|4114158 said:
But as someone else said, imo a lot of great posters are staying away because yes, this place, has become gloom and doom, instead of a pleasant distraction from every day life.
Bullpoop. Some of the longest running threads as well as some with the most replies are in response to someone posting for support and advice about real-life painful situations. Gut-wrenching emotional situations. When the cute pet threads became popular, people kvetched about that too.

If you or anyone else wants to see fun cute happy distractions from every day life POST STUFF. No one is preventing anyone from posting happy-go-lucky stuff. There isn't any PS rule to date that says only happy times are to be had in Hangout. Distractions from every day life can be had daily by looking in the bling threads which is what PS is really about.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484091766|4114169 said:
Karl_K|1484091328|4114160 said:

Shoe fit wear Karl.. what you posted is total, twisted, misinterpretation that is found on places like info wars etc.

Liberal press, another lie from the right wing, alt right morons.

I agree with Karl's list and I could call you a mindless Obama sycophant. But I won't. :mrgreen:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484091917|4114172 said:
Carter was truly too smart to be president, but the worst by far was Reagan the Ruiner.. no one worse in my lifetime, raised taxes so many times I lost count (I think 11).. Obama, a great man, a great orator, a man of vision, kindness and a great father and husband. A true American hero. He will be sorely missed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I nearly spit on my monitor from laughing.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1484091926|4114173 said:
ruby59|1484091033|4114158 said:
Bullpoop. Some of the longest running threads as well as some with the most replies are in response to someone posting for support and advice about real-life painful situations. Gut-wrenching emotional situations. When the cute pet threads became popular, people kvetched about that too.

If you or anyone else wants to see fun cute happy distractions from every day life POST STUFF. No one is preventing anyone from posting happy-go-lucky stuff. There isn't any PS rule to date that says only happy times are to be had in Hangout. Distractions from every day life can be had daily by looking in the bling threads which is what PS is really about.

I gotta find something happy to post then. Lemmee see what I can dig up.

Edit - couldn't find anything. Will try later.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1484079340|4114087 said:
Be careful Dancing Fire. I'll have to remind you who actually received more votes.
So what is the Dems excuse for losing seats in the house and senate?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate|1484091917|4114172 said:
That is something we both can agree on... :appl:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

ruby59|1484085242|4114124 said:
momhappy|1484080939|4114096 said:
soxfan|1484075001|4114056 said:
ruby59|1484074611|4114052 said:
For newbies and even us old timers, do threads like this hurt Trump or the credibility of those posting them?

With your first meme,

Try this, Trump has not even been elected yet, but I will whine and moan because the truth about Hillary came out for all to see.

I will complain about Obama because he practically destroyed this country.

And in just a few days no matter how childish I act, Trump will be our new President and the only thing I can do to cope is post one ridiculous thread after another. Pass the play doh please.

Ummmmmm....how did Obama "practically destroy" our country? :???: :???: :???:

I am not a fan of Obama (and didn't vote for him), but I think that saying that he practically destroyed this country is a stretch, which also happens to be the same response that I give to those who think that Trump will destroy this country ;-) Presidents come and go and we are all still here. Trump may be more of a "wild card" but I'm still willing to let it all play out and hope for the best.

I think there is a difference here. Trump has not even been elected into office. We will have to see. Obama has been President for 8 years. We already know.

Yes, ruby, I am aware of that and I've mentioned before (in other threads) that I prefer a wait-and-see-approach when it comes to Trump =) However, that still doesn't change how I feel about Obama. I don't care for the guy, but don't think he "destroyed" our country any more than I think Trump will. I think that there is A LOT of room for improvement (with our military, our economy, etc.), but that's not to say that I feel that our country is ruined as a result of an Obama presidency.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Obama,
ruined the military

When I got to the point where you said ruined the US internationally by being too weak,
and created and supported Isis, well citations please? For any of this? I didn't think so.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Seriously. This isn't kindergarten. If you don't like a thread, don't open it.

I also will never understand people that report people. If you don't like what's being said, leave the thread.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake|1484101147|4114212 said:

Seriously. This isn't kindergarten. If you don't like a thread, don't open it.

I also will never understand people that report people. If you don't like what's being said, leave the thread.

Report, who. I have never reported anyone here.

It was a suggestion. Nothing more. And if you read my post, you would see that either way I will muddle through and just post to what I want to and ignore the rest. So I have already figured out what works best for me.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ruby, I didn't mean to imply you reported anyone. I apologize if it seemed that way.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake|1484103057|4114229 said:
Ruby, I didn't mean to imply you reported anyone. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Thank you, Callie. I know Ella is more then capable of controlling this site. It was just a suggestion.

I have been reading some old threads lately. So many screen names are gone.

And I do realize people and interests change, but I miss the old Pricescope.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1484091722|4114168 said:

my ad blocker worked fine? you use chrome? I use chrome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results