shape
carat
color
clarity

at long last...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
my new Quest ring!

My fiance and I were quite pleased with the Quest brothers. They were attentive, complete, and detailed in all interactions. And of course most importantly, we are thrilled with how the ring came out.

They also set my little demantoid garnets into martini settings which are adorable.

So I picked out a few (or 30) pictures to share with the fabulous pricescopers...

First off, the hand shot-

IMG_0434c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
18.gif

IMG_0230c.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh oooooh ooooooooooooooooooooo I''m gonna be hitting refresh 8 kajillion times.

Luverly so far - so purtay!!!!!!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
who likes arrows?

IMG_0227c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
from the side...

IMG_0231c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
still more!

IMG_0232c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

IMG_0233c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
lovely fire

IMG_0234c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
a sort of "architectural" shot

IMG_0235c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
more sparkle

IMG_0237c.jpg

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the split shank w/ the RB halo combination- so sparkly!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:01:55 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Oooooh oooooh ooooooooooooooooooooo I''m gonna be hitting refresh 8 kajillion times.

Luverly so far - so purtay!!!!!!
30.gif
Thanks, FG
1.gif
the pave style is very much like your lovely ring, which is probably why you like it hehe. keep refreshing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:08:34 PM
Author: AntiguaBride
Gorgeous! Love the split shank w/ the RB halo combination- so sparkly!
thanks Antigua!!

ok, pics will be intermittent for a bit... I''m doing lots of cooking tonight so that I won''t have to cook for the next week while studying for my boards exams.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Icekid, I'm breathtaken! What a fabulous ring you have!!! Please tell us all about it, and post more pictures
9.gif
Hey were you snapping these hand shots while you were walking your dog? It looks like a dog leash wrapped around your fingers
2.gif
Congratulations
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Icekid!!! That really made my day, it is SO spectacular, I've never seen anything like it. And so dainty! Perfect for your tiny little fingers. Gorgeous, gorgeous. I'm totally in love with the split shank. Congrats!

Don't forget the couples picture dear. I'll be checking in later for that
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Spectacular" is right! It''s bee-yoo-ti-ful!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! It''s just GORGEOUS!! Congratulations
emlove.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:11:12 PM
Author: sunkist
Icekid, I''m breathtaken! What a fabulous ring you have!!! Please tell us all about it, and post more pictures
9.gif
Hey were you snapping these hand shots while you were walking your dog? It looks like a dog leash wrapped around your fingers
2.gif
Congratulations
36.gif
sunkist- thank you!!

what else would you like to know?

and yes, I was outside with the dog hehe
9.gif
It was nice and sunny outside, and I couldn''t turn down that opportunity
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just love that arrows shot too...
30.gif
36.gif

Do tell, remind us again, what size is the center stone, and what size are the halo melee and larger stones on the band? I love to hear the contrast in halo size and band size with the center stone. So pretty!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:12:46 PM
Author: allycat0303
Oh Icekid!!! That really made my day, it is SO spectacular, I''ve never seen anything like it. And so dainty! Perfect for your tiny little fingers. Gorgeous, gorgeous. I''m totally in love with the split shank. Congrats!

Don''t forget the couples picture dear. I''ll be checking in later for that
1.gif
thanks, ally! aww, I''m so glad that I could do something to make your day a little better! I promise I will post a picture of my FI and me after I finish posting my ring pics.

And many thanks to marvel and KristyDarling also! KristyDarling- I''m not sure that I''ve commented on your ring yet, as I''ve been mostly lurking in my few spare not studying moments, but your ring is seriously to die for!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Icekid, it looks gorgeous on you. I love the split shank and the halo and everything about it. Please tell me a little bit more about the style of pave that is has, it almost looks like a combo of a shared prong ring and a pave ring. I''ve never seen anything like it. You''ll have to add pics to the custom Quest thread. It really is fabulous.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY, is it gorgeous!!!!!! WOWZA!!!!!!!!

(ETA: I did a bit of searching and your decision to re-set the upgraded stone (I remember that part) must have been while I was away!!! Is there a thread about the "journey" with Quest?)

IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:25:06 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Just love that arrows shot too...
30.gif
36.gif

Do tell, remind us again, what size is the center stone, and what size are the halo melee and larger stones on the band? I love to hear the contrast in halo size and band size with the center stone. So pretty!!!
the center stone is .72, E SI2 from whiteflash.

hmm, I''m not even sure what size melee they ended up using. I believe we talked about the halo melee being one pointers and and likely the stones in the split part of the band are the same. And then where the split meets they graduate up to about two pointers. (my best guess!)

and the ring is a size 3.5.

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
OMG that Halo split shank is simply beautiful. I am becoming more & more impressed with the custom rings I see from Quest on this forum. Hmmmm I wonder If they could do a pendant similar to your halo.
9.gif

I am soooooo loving your pics right now. It looks very elegant on your finger.

Where in the world is Quest anyway??

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo- I am glad you like it! The split shank pictures that I gave to Pete came from your DanielK photo session at Pearlmans. Pete called the style micropave, since there is no milgrained edge- just lots of yummy diamonds. The melee do have shared prongs though. I guess I don''t know quite enough about the different pave styles to describe it well. And I will definitely add pics to the Quest thread!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful job Quest did, your ring is gorgeous. I love the halo and it sparkles so.

Linda

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2006 6:41:04 PM
Author: Diam100
OMG that Halo split shank is simply beautiful. I am becoming more & more impressed with the custom rings I see from Quest on this forum. Hmmmm I wonder If they could do a pendant similar to your halo.
9.gif

I am soooooo loving your pics right now. It looks very elegant on your finger.

Where in the world is Quest anyway??
Diam- thanks so much!!

I would really like a matching pendant too (hope my fiance sees that...)
9.gif
I don''t see why they couldn''t make one!

Quest is in Dunn Loring, VA (think I spelled that right) which is just outside of Washington DC. My fiance and I live in Philadelphia, so we were lucky enough to be able to make the trip down to Quest and meet with Pete in person.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh la! I love it! The split shank is to die for! Congratulations!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
another arrows shot..
30.gif

IMG_0396c.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
reflecting blues

IMG_0433c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results