shape
carat
color
clarity

At Borsheim''s, pizza, beer, and jewelery...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
With respect to competing to the internet, it''s not exactly an apples to apples strategy, but for a B&M, interesting in "doing what it takes" to draw the attention of your potential customer, it''s not a bad idea to have a "men''s night" at the store...

See the article linked for more...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think this was a great idea! anything to get them in the store and buying those jewels for us....

what would it take to get them online to buy for us? don''t forget the power of ****.....

peace, movie zombie

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hell, I''d go shopping more if they gave me free pizza! Of course, that could just be the late night munchies talking.......

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
In terms of the idea of comparing this idea of a "men''s night" that a jewelery store might consider having, to what Pricescope is about, and community building...

In the case of Pricescope, I believe I came for the facts, and stayed for the conversation.

The pizza and beer idea would be turning that around, but....it just might work!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in Lincoln and they were advertising this like mad here! My dad actually bought my stepmother''s gorgeous 1ct marquise from Borsheim''s too. Seems like a quality B&M, if a little high-end.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results