shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher pendant design help

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx @Rfisher your examples are what I am looking for! Will deliberate!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I am having to decide now on the metal finish.

brushed or polished.

here is the cad of the ring
FE03F5B1-2409-4ECE-AC93-EE167614E544.jpeg
Inspiration ring : brushed/ satin finish 2926B3CB-E2A6-4B38-9B9A-D3D075D1D887.png

I am thinking/ leaning more towards the high polish.

my inspiration ring is brushed finish. But with my asscher, it is considerably smaller so those side grooves add character/ depth to the ring. However. Not sure if the brushed finish would look odd with those grooves. Would it look better with a high polish?
Stone is G colour, if that helps.

All my other white metal rings are have a brushed finish.

keen to get opinions.
I

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am having to decide now on the metal finish.

brushed or polished.

here is the cad of the ring
FE03F5B1-2409-4ECE-AC93-EE167614E544.jpeg
Inspiration ring : brushed/ satin finish 2926B3CB-E2A6-4B38-9B9A-D3D075D1D887.png

I am thinking/ leaning more towards the high polish.

my inspiration ring is brushed finish. But with my asscher, it is considerably smaller so those side grooves add character/ depth to the ring. However. Not sure if the brushed finish would look odd with those grooves. Would it look better with a high polish?
Stone is G colour, if that helps.

All my other white metal rings are have a brushed finish.

keen to get opinions.
I

if all your other rings have brushed, why not go for high polish? if you decide you don't like it, you can have it brushed after a few months. =) looks like it's going to turn out great.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
if all your other rings have brushed, why not go for high polish? if you decide you don't like it, you can have it brushed after a few months. =) looks like it's going to turn out great.

Ooh your jeweler could also probably do brushed on the middle part and leave the grooves high polish for contrast, that could look cool

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Ohh- I like the contrast idea- ALOT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results