shape
carat
color
clarity

asking too much

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

begin ing

Rough_Rock
we have been living together at my place for about a year now. lately he is getting on me about studying C# programming which I have been putting it off not becuase I don''t want to but after working all day, doing all the house work, taking care of my own child, who is in 3rd grade gifted and talented program, very heavy homework load each night so by the time I can sit and rest - I don''t want to think anymore. Just want to stay brain dead for about 15/30 minutes then go to bed.

I am just too sensitive
39.gif
or is he really asking too much?
32.gif
38.gif

I mean he goes to work everyday and bring home work sometimes at night.
I clean the kitchen, the bathrooms, livingroom, bedrooms, study room....... all of it! and cook and clean that too
on top I WORK 8 hours a day which has been stressing me out

angry angry angry
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

----
newly engaged

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yknow I think he is asking too much to get off that lightly. I realize he wants to help you advance yourself, that''s great, but if he isn''t going to pick up some chores around there he has no right to push this on you. You don''t have time to sit and study if he doesn''t offer to help...I think that is an excellent bartering tool. You do this this and this for me, and Ill spend that time studying.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Have you considered a maid service? He can pay half the costs, better yet have him pay the whole thing - and your contribution can be just the cooking.

If you shop around - you may find that cleaning services are not as expensive as you might think.

Just a thought.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I second a cleaning lady. It isnt that expensive and I for one am not sure my relationship would still be in tact without one!

But to answer your question, I think he is asking too much. As much as it is good for us to push ourselves and be pushed by those that love us. There is something to say for time just spent enjoying not thinking or working for a little bit each day.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. There is no reason why he can''t help out around the house more.

begin ing

Rough_Rock
a cleaning lady would be nice

we had a talk about chores he is now taking on grocery shopping. I wished him best of luck...
23.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
yes, he is asking for too much. I have 2 kids, 2 dogs and a full time job. I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, caring for the kids and dogs, etc... basically I do everything. And when my husband complains about something, I stop whatever it is I''m doing and go on strike, meaning I don''t do ANYTHING, but shower and go to work. I did this once and everything was a mess, bills didn''t get paid, laundry piled up, house, kids and dogs were filthy. It was a bit extreme, but he apologize and hasn''t complained or hassled me about anything since then.

good luck.

begin ing

Rough_Rock
good one! I am not sure I could gone on strike. Maybe if he upset me enough
so far everything is good. he is being more understanding and not pushing me any more.
but of course someone has to live up to the mommy is not good role so my kid is acting up

Life..
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results