shape
carat
color
clarity

asking my boyfriend to marry me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deeajah

Rough_Rock
I have this boyfriend, and we have been knowing each other for 11 years and we''ve been dating for 3 months and I want to ask him to marry me before I go away to college.I really love him and I don''t want to lose him. What should I do?
15.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 4/22/2003 4:58
6.gif
3 PM Deeajah wrote:

I have this boyfriend, and we have been knowing each other for 11 years and we've been dating for 3 months and I want to ask him to marry me before I go away to college.I really love him and I don't want to lose him. What should I do?

15.gif

----------------
Jennifer-Pursue your schooling. If you want some more definite answers you might have to elaborate on your relationship a little more.
Dating for 3 months is just what it is, 3 months no matter how long you have known the person. Do you guys live together or are you just dating. I would go away to college (I know this advice might sting a little, but I am going to be honest with you) get your education and you are going to meet so many different people who share many of the same similiarities and likes which you enjoy. It is going to open up many different avenues for you academically and socially. If your really heartbroken on losing him do you think you guys could keep a relationship even though you are far away going to school. Ask yourself this question:If he says yes would you still go to school, or would that just be some kind of guarantee in your own mind that you could secure the deal before you left. Put yourself in the driverseat and look out for number one. Do you think he feels the same way about you? There are many unanswered questions but add a little to your thread and I will respond...

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, this story works for both of your positions.

I met my BF when I was 15, I'm 26 now. I liked him then and thought we would be perfect for each other. Well we started dating a year ago and within months we bought a house together and just last night, he asked me to marry him.

He thinks it worked out that we both went our own way when we were younger because it makes what we have so much sweeter now. We won't go through any growing pains and maybe you should look at things that way. No need to get married, and if you guys don't think you can do the long distance thing, if he's really the one, you'll find your way back to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results