shape
carat
color
clarity

Ashamed of this country's persistent bogotry.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:nono: :nono: :nono:

... but take heart ...
Two steps forward, one step back.

Equality will take time, but we're getting there.
The younger generation gradually replaces the older.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My question is: Where did all of these weak and fearful control-freaks suddenly come from?? Much of the WWII generation has passed away. Baby Boomers have to be driving a lot of this "Back to Prayer and The '50s" campaign. :lol: And wouldn't you know, we Baby Boomers were some of the most unconventional, unfettered, ungodly, anti-family, wild-living people ever. If the '60s and '70s didn't destroy the nation, why worry about any of this now! Same sex couples have existed forever. Transgender and cross-dressing people and just plain opportunists have no doubt made illicit use of opposite-gender rest rooms for ages and often nobody would even have noticed or cared. Abortion has been legal for over 40 years. Planned Parenthood and others have been doing abortions forever and also probably donating fetal tissue and / or improperly disposing of it forever, as have numerous hospitals across the nation. Yet, all of these things are suddenly dangerous threats that we have to legislate against and try to stamp out??

The sun still rises and sets every day, and the clouds roll by, and the sky is holding up just fine. I can't stand the ninnies who think that we suddenly need to roll the nation back to the '40s or '50s or whatever other old stale decade they want us all to shoehorn ourselves back into. Baby Boomers who are facing their own mortality and now want to deny everyone else all of the liberal lifestyle choices they enjoyed are the biggest d*** hypocrites ever! I'm the very trailing edge of Baby Boomer, barely qualified for membership. I'm thrilled to say that I still haven't gotten any religion, and I'm still just as liberal and non-threatened as ever. At what age might I expect my switch to flip, and I'll suddenly start running scared of everything? Does anybody know? :rolleyes: :lol:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that - disgusting. I just don't understand the hatred. We are all just people - all the same on the inside regardless of what lifestyle we lead. So sad.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AdaBeta27|1458932129|4011002 said:
My question is: Where did all of these weak and fearful control-freaks suddenly come from?? Much of the WWII generation has passed away. Baby Boomers have to be driving a lot of this "Back to Prayer and The '50s" campaign. :lol: And wouldn't you know, we Baby Boomers were some of the most unconventional, unfettered, ungodly, anti-family, wild-living people ever. If the '60s and '70s didn't destroy the nation, why worry about any of this now! Same sex couples have existed forever. Transgender and cross-dressing people and just plain opportunists have no doubt made illicit use of opposite-gender rest rooms for ages and often nobody would even have noticed or cared. Abortion has been legal for over 40 years. Planned Parenthood and others have been doing abortions forever and also probably donating fetal tissue and / or improperly disposing of it forever, as have numerous hospitals across the nation. Yet, all of these things are suddenly dangerous threats that we have to legislate against and try to stamp out??

The sun still rises and sets every day, and the clouds roll by, and the sky is holding up just fine. I can't stand the ninnies who think that we suddenly need to roll the nation back to the '40s or '50s or whatever other old stale decade they want us all to shoehorn ourselves back into. Baby Boomers who are facing their own mortality and now want to deny everyone else all of the liberal lifestyle choices they enjoyed are the biggest d*** hypocrites ever! I'm the very trailing edge of Baby Boomer, barely qualified for membership. I'm thrilled to say that I still haven't gotten any religion, and I'm still just as liberal and non-threatened as ever. At what age might I expect my switch to flip, and I'll suddenly start running scared of everything? Does anybody know? :rolleyes: :lol:

Well said, Adabeta! I agree with you on all points.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results