shape
carat
color
clarity

asha "diamonds"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JC8811

Rough_Rock
has anyone had a chance to purchase an Asha simulant from Betterthandiamond.com? I am interested in purchasing a 3ct Asscher stone with the Cartier setting. I own a really large natural diamond 3 stone diamond ring, but want the Asscher from BTD since it is a different look. Any comments?

Brian Knox

Shiny_Rock
Trade
My advice would be to not waste money on an expensive simulant that has no intrinsic value.

Talk to Wink , he can get you a well cut simulant at a fraction of the price of those $100-$300 dollar fakes.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I too recommend Wink at www.freecz.com. I ordered one of his rounds for $10 and it is beautiful.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yes, but you can also buy face cream and a handbag from BTD! LOL...PULEASE ...Actually, I think Wink is a fan of the asha...he has a huge presence over there and I think he's doing a lot of their setting and custom work...I don't see the appeal, however.

headlight

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/21/2004 10:04:22 PM moremoremore wrote:

Yes, but you can also buy face cream and a handbag from BTD!
----------------

nono.gif

(Pretty tacky -- sort of ruins the whole "allure" of it being like fine jewelery!)

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
There are quite of few forums about the ashas on www.betterthandiamond.com
Join the forum and see what the consumers say about them. I believe it is personal preference.
21.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I see you over there too bree?
1.gif
I peek around from time to time.

I just can't get over the face cream and handbag thing. That to me says it all.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/21/2004 9:43:09 PM Brian Knox wrote:

My advice would be to not waste money on an expensive simulant that has no intrinsic value.

Talk to Wink , he can get you a well cut simulant at a fraction of the price of those $100-$300 dollar fakes.

----------------

He can get the less expensive sims, but he also sells the Asha as well.
1.gif

Luv

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results