carat
color
clarity

Art Deco Ruby Ring - calibrated french cuts

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kelli said:
If I could play in anyone's jewelry box in all of pricescope, I would choose yours! Oh my gahhhhhhhh!!!!

Best. Compliment. EVER! Given the jewelry boxes around these parts, there's a lot of competition! Thank you!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Smith1942 said:
God, that's a seriously dramatic ring. I love it! :love: It should be worn with a dramatic black opera cloak with a red satin lining!

Happily, that's just what I wear around the house!

Nah, I keed.

Mine has a cream moire lining. ;-)

But frankly, even if I'm in overalls, it will take a tow truck to pry this baby off my hand.

SC86

Shiny_Rock
Wowzers! Such amazing additions to your collection!! Ruby red is definitely your color!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Thats all kinds of beautiful there!!! What luscious collection of antique rarities you've got !!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Circe, congratulations on your anniversary! Your ring is stunning. I love rubies. From what I know of you through PS, your ring seems like a perfect fit.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with all of your rubies. So romantic, in my opinion. Congrats on those wonderful 7 years!!! :love: :appl: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING!!!!

I have such ruby lust. Absolutely incredible.

And I completely agree - if I could play with any collection on PS it would be yours! Such exquisite pieces! :appl: :appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
guh

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could I miss your thread??? Your ring is absolutely gorgeous :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK here I am sitting in class trying to stay awake and I log into PS and see this thread...wide awake now! :love: :love: :love:

Happy 7 years Circe!!!!! Wear all your rubies in health, happiness and much love!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, magnificent ruby ring, Circe!!! :love: :love: :love: I missed this when first posted...busy this month!!!

I already adored the one you bought from SDL and this one is just as gorgeous!!! I want one!!!! ;( But I do not live where I will ever come across them. You are very, very lucky to live where you do!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SC86|1380850942|3531840 said:
Wowzers! Such amazing additions to your collection!! Ruby red is definitely your color!

Thanks, SC! I never expected it to be - I was always more black-and-blue (like a bruise) than red-and-the-black (like Stendhal), and then something apparently flipped over in my head. Wasn't going to color coordination, but since it seems to have found me .... :D

SandyCheeks said:
Thats all kinds of beautiful there!!! What luscious collection of antique rarities you've got !!!

Thank you SandyCheeks! I love all my babies. :cheeky:

IndyLady said:
Circe, congratulations on your anniversary! Your ring is stunning. I love rubies. From what I know of you through PS, your ring seems like a perfect fit.

Thank you, IndyLady! That's a lovely felicitation, and a lovely compliment. :appl:

derbygal said:
I am in love with all of your rubies. So romantic, in my opinion. Congrats on those wonderful 7 years!!! :love: :appl: :love:

Thank you, Derbygal!

Rosebloom said:
AMAZING!!!!

I have such ruby lust. Absolutely incredible.

And I completely agree - if I could play with any collection on PS it would be yours! Such exquisite pieces! :appl: :appl:

Thank you! Seriously, considering the likes of some of the shots posted in the Shameless thread, that's quite the compliment. Somebody just posted a shot of 30+ carats worth of diamonds on one hand! WOWZA!

distracts said:

Hee, thank you!

Acinom said:
How could I miss your thread??? Your ring is absolutely gorgeous :appl:

Thank you! That happens to me once in a while (usually when I am insomniac and browsing the Eye Candy to lull myself to sleep) and then I am all WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE. Flattering to be on this end!

missy said:
OK here I am sitting in class trying to stay awake and I log into PS and see this thread...wide awake now! :love: :love: :love:

Happy 7 years Circe!!!!! Wear all your rubies in health, happiness and much love!

Thank you, Missy - I was just admiring your luscious red rubies. Synchronicity! And congratulations in turn!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Wow, magnificent ruby ring, Circe!!! :love: :love: :love: I missed this when first posted...busy this month!!!

I already adored the one you bought from SDL and this one is just as gorgeous!!! I want one!!!! ;( But I do not live where I will ever come across them. You are very, very lucky to live where you do!

Thank you, DS! I hope the busyness is of the very best sort. :) For what it's worth, I found this one online doing some incredibly generic search (like, literally "deco diamond ring"). So who knows, there could be one out there with your name on it!

pregcurious said:
I love your collection!

Thank you, PG!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Circe. That ruby ring is AMAZING. I am a ruby kinda girl too. Your whole ruby collection is TDF!! I want to start collecting too but I know it is so hard to find beautiful ones that are not sky high expensive. Congratulations!!! Love very second of wearing those beauties. :love: :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe, I am going on a limb here... but do you perhaps like rubies??

:tongue:

Love the combination of rings you are wearing on both hands ,so luxurious.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results