shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you still looking?

Estrella185

Rough_Rock
o_O So I’ve just gotten my upgrade and I’m really happy with it ... it’s beautiful! But I can’t stop looking at diamond sites, looking to see if I could have gotten a better deal , diamond or setting. Do any of you have this issue ??? I keep looking but I should just be happy with the awesome stone and setting I have! Please share your thoughts!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Yup!! It can be fun, but it can also create unnecessary doubt! I go through phases where I follow all of my favorite jewelers on Instagram, and then I go and unfollow everyone when it starts making me crazy. Until I miss them and then back I go again. :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I window shop and surf the net all the time, jewellery included.

DK :))

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my set. I love my ER. But I always look to see what else is out there. New trends, styles that come back. I look for ideas and inspiration for future projects...and a possible upgrade. ;)2

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
It took me a loonnnggg time to stop comparing my upgrade to others. I think, in part, I missed the hunt, and once the "newness" of my ring wore off, I missed it even more (even tho, at the time, i considered the hunt torturous). The urge to keep looking eventually went away for me, as I hope it does for you. Your diamond is divine, so lovely!! I seriously doubt you could've done any better!! :D

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope! I just upgraded in August and it hadn’t even occurred to me to keep shopping!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
I still look pretty regularly to see what equivalent stones are selling for :). I bought in June and so far feel like I had a good deal.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have my HG ring but I never stop looking. I love looking. I love diamonds. I love colored gemstones. I love bling. I love shopping. IG has so many beautiful gems to enjoy. It's all good. So yes I continue to look and enjoy and drool over all the gorgeous bling.
:love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still look pretty regularly to see what equivalent stones are selling for :). I bought in June and so far feel like I had a good deal.

My upgrade was soooo hard to come by bc my jeweler is a b&m so I guess I wouldn’t even know how to compare prices, lol. I think that it’s sooo hard to compare bc of the nature of the 4 c’s. Like I got super clean Si 1–but there are so many not clean ones. Cut. Where do you being to compare that without Having to enter the hca and no ASET. Color. That puts you in a whole price category from the get-go. Would love to know your process for comparing!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
OP your not Alone!!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock
My upgrade was soooo hard to come by bc my jeweler is a b&m so I guess I wouldn’t even know how to compare prices, lol. I think that it’s sooo hard to compare bc of the nature of the 4 c’s. Like I got super clean Si 1–but there are so many not clean ones. Cut. Where do you being to compare that without Having to enter the hca and no ASET. Color. That puts you in a whole price category from the get-go. Would love to know your process for comparing!

You’re totally right. My process is looking only at similar specs within idea parameters...So definitely not an exact science. But I’ll probably stop even comparing soon. I’m loving my diamond regardless of if it was the best deal out there or not! ❤=)2

Estrella185

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the responses! I think I’m going to stop looking.... it’s taking away from that special feeling this upgrade initially gave me. We have been married for 11years and I lost the first ring only after a year ... it was very sad :((. This replacement / upgrade is a pretty big deal! I need to bask in it lol:mrgreen:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will always look! I am obsessed and always will be! Ogling a beautiful piece of jewelry brings me joy, even though I know there's no chance it will ever be mine. 8)

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
My perfect Asscher is going to get set this month but I am still looking :D

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another person who's always looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results