Are you afraid to start a topic ?

AV_

Ideal_Rock
No.

Replying is much more fun.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know... after the "do you think PSrs gossip about you" thread..............

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
No. I'm just a boring person lol so I mostly prefer to just reply to other people. Unless I am buying something and then I'm totally interested in making new threads :p

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like if I start a topic I need to stay on top of the replies and reply back to everyone. So not afraid maybe lazy is a better word!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one of the longest threads on the site. :dance:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one of the longest threads on the site. :dance:
hmmm.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny? he must have had his reasons for leaving. His posts sounded very unhappy at the end of when I remember he was here. Maybe he'll come back, maybe diamonds aren't his thing anymore. I can live without his rapier tongue but he was lively.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Funny you should ask....I recently started a thread on RT regarding my station necklace project, and despite having been on this site nearly 5 years, and starting about as many threads, I got crickets. Even from the people that asked me to start the thread. Yet newbies that are here for 5 minutes get 10+ pages of responses. I don't understand it, and wonder why it is so.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny you should ask....I recently started a thread on RT regarding my station necklace project, and despite having been on this site nearly 5 years, and starting about as many threads, I got crickets. Even from the people that asked me to start the thread. Yet newbies that are here for 5 minutes get 10+ pages of responses. I don't understand it, and wonder why it is so.
I never saw your thread...I think some people just navigate to a few places and stick with them. Once in a blue moon I’ll venture over to hangout but it’s been going on for a while and I can’t read over three hundred posts..

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I don't know why. I guess I'm boring and introverted.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I looked at it but because it references a specific vendor its not something I can just jump in on.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at it but because it references a specific vendor its not something I can just jump in on.
I understand completely, thank you for your candor. But the assistance I was/am seeking is for the setting of the stones, and I haven't spoken to any vendors about that. It's to gather intel on what may or may not work to avoid flipping, metal options for J stones, and feedback on the antique style settings I prefer. At this point in time, the stones are a done deal, so you could simply avoid that subject? I have no experience with custom settings and was hoping others with custom settings experience could help guide me a bit to help refine my ideas, cuz I'm a bit all over the place.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I understand completely, thank you for your candor. But the assistance I was/am seeking is for the setting of the stones, and I haven't spoken to any vendors about that. It's to gather intel on what may or may not work to avoid flipping, metal options for J stones, and feedback on the antique style settings I prefer. At this point in time, the stones are a done deal, so you could simply avoid that subject? I have no experience with custom settings and was hoping others with custom settings experience could help guide me a bit to help refine my ideas, cuz I'm a bit all over the place.
I will re-check it in the am when I wake up and see what I'm comfortable answering with in the rules.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I’m conservative. :silenced:
I enjoy creepin on the occasional HO thread though.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, and I hope Kenny is too.

DK :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just answering from my perspective. I did not see your thread as I don't frequent rocky talk too much since I am not an expert. I would rather the experts answer questions they have more experience with than I do.

Are you afraid to start a topic ?

No. When I have a good topic I happily start one but not going to gratuitously start topics just for the sake of starting them if you kwim.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No, I just don't have anything worthy of creating a PS thread for...or it's now against the rules for me to make those threads because of the trade badge :saint:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I just don't have anything worthy of creating a PS thread for...or it's now against the rules for me to make those threads because of the trade badge :saint:
How did I miss you now being in the trade? What is your affiliation?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results