shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a snob?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2005 4:36:49 PM
Author: websailor
57% snob.... but I had a hard time with a bunch of the questions...kept looking for the 'none of the above' radio button.

I have no doubt that I could take it again and come up with a radically different number....but only a true snob would do that!
17.gif
Ha Ha, websailor is more of a snob than I am. Now that's surprising since I am more brand conscicous than he is. I am in snob limbo at 50%.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
67%...Oh well.

Shay

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 9:12:59 PM
Author: Mara
I''m 63%....

I have to say I relate to the Walmart question, I have never shopped there. I''d rather go to Target!
9.gif
Mara! I agree 100%!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
46%

"You haven''t quite cut that snob mustard, Perry. Being 46% snob doesn''t make you properely stuck up but nor does it condemn you to burn in middle-class hell. Unless you want to hang in snob limbo forever, brush up on your P''s and Q''s, but yourself some fruit knives and start lying about your education quick."

"Snob limbo forever" sounds OK to me.

Why don''t others post the exact wording of the various scores. I''ll bet there are at least 5 different catagories...

Perry

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Well I redid the quiz and this time I came out at 83%. It said

"Nice one Bagpuss, you're a happy go lucky social chameleon comfortable in any echelon. Even though you enjoy the odd swipe at your neighbour's taste in wives you're still a well rounded human being who'd never dream of judging his fellow man on the colour of his shoes."

Quite right too!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results