shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these right colors?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maes

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I don''t post too often here. I wanted to ask you about my venue decor as well. I postponed my wedding from august to april, so I don''t know if the colors red, gold and ivory will work for april. If you could give me suggestions about how to decor my place as well.
these are the pictures:

In here, the tables would be place
http://www.spanishmonastery.com/images/pg_clstr-01.jpg

this is the view from where the tables are to the dancing place:
http://www.spanishmonastery.com/images/cloisters5.jpg

This is where the cake will be placed.
http://www.spanishmonastery.com/images/w_prayerwell.jpg

Thank you all

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
That venue is simply spectacular.

Could you be more specific with your vision of the theme...for example will there be a Spanish flair? Will your tables simply be floral pieces? Candles...candelabra...or lanterns...wrought iron...Or something more specific to the two of you? Tell us what you hope to express in your decor. Is your red a specific flower?

Red, gold and ivory aren't a season. I think they exude a rich regal impression...most appropriate for that timeless venue.

That venue is a dream...ooooh. Really!!! So excited for you!!
36.gif

Oh I forgot...Welcome!!
35.gif
Glad you finally posted.

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
With that monastery venue, I think those colors will be great... very reflective of the space. As long as you don''t use unseasonably heavy fabrics (i.e.: velvet), you should be fine. The colors and venue add up to a romantic theme, IMO, which is great. I would suggest roses, candles, etc.

JCrow did a red theme and there was on PSer who had her wedding in a castle (or something like that)... I can''t remember who it was though.

maes

Rough_Rock
thanks for your replies. well I forgot to mention that I wanted to have flowers, however I will have not too many of them due to the price.I think roses and calla lilies will do for it.
I will add lots and lots of candles like suggested. I don''t know if I will add some spanish theme but I think it will be nice.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous location! I think those colors will be stunning!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
PS ate my post!...

Anyway...That''s also my venue!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So of course, I love the place ;-)

I think those colors will look beautiful!!

I am doing all white flowers (callas and roses), candles everywhere, ivory linens, gold chargers and gold tassels for the chairs.

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh and I am doing the whole Spanish theme! It''s such a fun theme (and at leat for us, very fitting!)...

Keep us posted!

M~

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is lovely. Ivory and champage and golds would be lovely. I think you can stick some softer colors, like apricots in there if you want to change the red. I love read, and if you do too... then DO IT, it's not a seasonal, I think you can always do red. It's actually a very neutral place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results