shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there any effective Natural Deodorants for woman?

Daniel S.

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love my fiancé and I’m extremely protective of her. I watch what she eats, how much she sleeps, what is causing her stress, etc... One particular area that I’m concerned about is her deodorant usage. I’ve been attempting to find a natural deodorant (not an anti perspirant) that doesn’t contain an aluminum compounds yet is still effective at controlling odors. Do any if you ladies have any positive experiences with a particular natural deodorant brand that you’d recommend?

I've suggested that she use mine but she doesn't want to smell like man! 8)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Laine-I've never heard of this company, thanks for sharing.

I'm a huge fan after trying a dozen natural deodorants that weren't-of Tom's of Maine roll on in calendula. Although woe, because I think they have discontinued it. I've been stock piling it off the internet, not knowing what to use next.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I've used crystal rock deodorant with success in the past. http://www.thecrystal.com/

I've got to say, though, that I'm not sure I'd want/need another person to tell me what to eat, how much to sleep, what deodorant to wear, etc. It's great to make suggestions, and I concede that there's usually one partner who is more of the care-taker in the relationship, but the way you worded it made me think you were dictating what your fiance should do in nearly every aspect of her life. I'm sure you didn't mean it to come across that way; I just wanted to point out that there's a line between being protective and being controlling.

Of course, this comes from a woman who figured out a few months into the marriage that her husband was using her (gender neutral) deodorant because he was too lazy to buy his own! :rolleyes: We still share, but I try to keep two sticks on hand in case one of us goes out of town. Sometimes we giggle about how we only have the one. Do you know where "the deodorant" is? Hee hee. So maybe in my case a little more encouragement for DH in the deodorant department would be useful . . .

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
I assumed this thread was in jest, this sounds like imprisonment or the like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results