shape
carat
color
clarity

Are MOB/MOB Dresses Really THAT Expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
I was lurking on some knot boards earlier today and found a girl talking about how her mom just got a GREAT deal on her dress, which cost $850!!! Does a standard MOB/MOG dress really fall within the same price range as some wedding dresses?! I really hope not. I know my mom hasn''t started looking for hers yet, and she definitely hasn''t accounted for such a price tag
15.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. A MOB dress can cost much less than that. I bet it''s some crazy designer dress that she got that deal on.

teapot

Shiny_Rock
MOB/MOG dresses/outfits can be that expensive, but are not usually. It''s like going shopping for anything, you can find some that are affordable and some that are an arm and leg for a top designer.

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
I saw that too on the knot--- I freaked out too! That''s crazy expensive. There had better be some diamonds on that dress!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Freke and Teapot, the cost of a MOB dress varies depending on a lot factors such as, fabric, style and designer (same as a wedding dress). When my mom and I went shopping for her dress, we found the ones she liked varied in price from $300 to over $1000 Cdn. Don't worry, your mom doesn't have to pay a high price tag to get a dress she likes and feels comfortable in.

smiles

Shiny_Rock
Hi! My mom is looking for a dress now and most of the ones she has liked are around $500. I am sure they come less expensive and my mom has seen some "bridesmaid" dresses that she could wear which are must less expensive but they do not look as good on her figure! Do not stress - $850 is definately not necessary!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and FI''s mom went to a store that carried TONS of MOB/MOG dresses. They ranged from $200 up to $800. I guess there are some expensive ones out there but you don''t have to spend that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results