shape
carat
color
clarity

Aquamarine drop earring jackets

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
7FB8CAA5-71D8-4A74-8485-3C07A73657C5.png 92E8749F-318C-466F-AE8C-14149F4A5483.png I’m looking to buy a pair of drop earring jackets to wear with white diamond studs. It would be for my son’s wedding so the color to match my dress is the most important. I’m looking for light greenish blue pears. I’ve read through a lot of threads and am hoping for some guidance. Would it be easier and more cost effective to source the pair and then have them set locally? I’m looking for good quality but does not have to be custom cut. Any vendors you can suggest for for loose stones or someone who can also set them ( actually my preference since the wedding is in 2 months ). Thanks!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeff Davies does not have any Aqua listed in his eBay and Etsy shops, however, he may have suitable roughs available for your needs.

He can also set them too.

DK :))

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Naturedecolours on IG just posted some drop earring stones. They weren't aquas, but he does get aquas. You can check with him and see if he has any.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 10.08.00 AM.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the OP's consideration: for the drops to swing freely, the top of the drop should not be wedged between the stud and the earlobe.

Therefore, depending on the shape and size of your earlobes, I would advise adding another stone in between the stud and the pear drop as seen in the photo posted by @PinkAndBlueBling, or have a very short chain with 2 or 3 jump rings at the top of the pearl drops, so as to allow the pear drops to hang beyond the earlobes for them to swing freely.

Hope this makes sense.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
For the OP's consideration: for the drops to swing freely, the top of the drop should not be wedged between the stud and the earlobe.

Therefore, depending on the shape and size of your earlobes, I would advise adding another stone in between the stud and the pear drop as seen in the photo posted by @PinkAndBlueBling, or have a very short chain with 2 or 3 jump rings at the top of the pearl drops, so as to allow the pear drops to hang beyond the earlobes for them to swing freely.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks! Makes perfect sense!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results