shape
carat
color
clarity

Aquafresh White Strips

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I picked up some Aquafresh whitestrips today (I probably should have asked this question before I bought them) and I have them in right now. I''ve tried the Crest whitestrips and thought they were OK but a pain. I''ve also tried the TresWhite system from my dentist which has trays like the Aquafresh system. I suppose they appealed to me for that reason. Has anyone tried the Aquafresh trays? What system in your opinion works the best?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, I would save the money you''re spending trying different OTC strips and pay to have your teeth whitened in the dentist''s office (i.e. Zoom or whatever is popular in your area). The bleach is more concentrated and I think you get better results because the first step is prepping your teeth (they clean out ALL the porous areas so the bleach will whiten better), then you use the trays which are made to fit impressions of your teeth for a few weeks. I got mine whitened at the dentist before I had braces put on two years ago and am SO pleased with the results still, even after having the braces removed, my teeth aren''t stained at all and are super white still.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info Monarch, I''ve been wondering about doing this myself. I want my smile to look good in those wedding photos.
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re welcome, May. I really was very pleased with the results and thought it was money well spent after I went through with the Zoom.

HH--sorry I sort of cut in on your thread with something off topic. I''m betting that the styrofoamish trays (I think that''s what you''re referring to) would do better with conforming to your teeth than the whitestrips, so maybe those will work better for you. Hopefully others will chime in with their experiences.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
How much does it cost for teeth whitening at the dentist? I''d really like to get it for myself and DH.

In the past I''ve used regular Crest and the offbrand of Crest strips. They work pretty well. I DO NOT like the Crest brush on kind... it just doesn''t stay on or work in my opinion.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2009 10:59:24 PM
Author: oobiecoo
How much does it cost for teeth whitening at the dentist? I''d really like to get it for myself and DH.

In the past I''ve used regular Crest and the offbrand of Crest strips. They work pretty well. I DO NOT like the Crest brush on kind... it just doesn''t stay on or work in my opinion.
Zoom was $600 when I did it two years ago. I think BriteSmile is around $400 but not entirely sure.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I finished using Crest White Strips about a month ago and had good results. I also use the Crest whitening mouth wash, and the only problem I had with the strips was some tooth sensitivity. The last few days my teeth hurt- it was a really weird feeling and would keep me up at night! But otherwise, they did the trick and I was happy about spending the $30 on them.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
The TresWhite system I used from my dentist was around $100 and worked really well. The AF trays are...eh..ok I guess. I cut my tounge on one yesterday though. For the $30 price though I think the OTC/drugstore brands are OK as long as you''re not using them back to back. The reccommended use is once every 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results