shape
carat
color
clarity

Aqua violetrine...?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Just stumbled across what they say is a new find in Brazil... anyone know anything about it? Screenshot_20190819-132638_Pinterest.jpg

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK yeah, that makes sense. They had me going for a minute, thinking there was a new violet colored aquamarine discovered.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Even if it were natural, I wouldn't be impressed. There is too much extinction in the precision cut stone, if that is a representation of the best.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Violet beryl????

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK yeah, that makes sense. They had me going for a minute, thinking there was a new violet colored aquamarine discovered.

:lol: me too. Thing is, I have bought before from Darryl Alexander - a pair of peruvian opals. Those are legit and beautiful. DK has them and will be setting them soon.

I somehow perceive that this Violetrine thing that Darryl is now doing isn't quite so wise. Unless he reveals very frankly to the buyer what they are, even if the buyer does not query. I would hope so. I have had a pleasant buying experience with Darryl on the Peruvian Opals.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost certainly a lab gem.

Kevin Bryant

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have seen him talk about it on Facebook, he's hoping to see more info from some labs soon. Its heated but that is not uncommon for aqua. Big if true and exciting. Labs will tell.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

Actually, if you scroll down his page, he talks of a grey yellow rough. It is heated and turns this colour. In another shot, Darryl says this is not Maxixe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results