shape
carat
color
clarity

Appletini''s professional wedding pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! They look lovely. And you both look very happy. It is going to be hard to choose though! Good Luck!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, they look amazing!!!!! And you look sooo beautiful & happy!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful beautiful bride you are!!! And your dress is just stunning!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful, and so happy. Congrats Mrs. and Mr Appletini!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh they look great! your wedding was so beautiful and i love how the photos really seemed to tell the story of the day. i would have an terrible time picking through them, i''d want them all!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Apple, you and your new hubby are so adorable, and your photographer did such a great job with the pics! Congrats again!

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! And so was your wedding...I adore your cake (and it made me hungry!)
Congratulations!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Congrat''s these pics are great...I love the close up shot of the wedding band...you can read the engraving...so sweet...
21.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!! Good luck choosing
2.gif
3.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini, you and your wedding looked gorgeous! Congratulations.

Do you mind me asking where your ceremony and reception took place? I''m starting to do the wedding research now that I''ve gotten to Houston.
9.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for pictures! Congrats! Beautiful wedding. My FF is pushing for the "black and white" wedding, so it was nice to see the pics!
1.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The pictures are gorgeous.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Apple your pictures a like a dream!
30.gif
So beautiful! My faves are the dancing ones... too cute!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous pics!! Appletini, you were *glowing* with joy!!
9.gif
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!

Morticia,

It was at the Richmond House in Ft. Bend county www.therichmondhouse.com and I can''t wait to meet you in person!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got the chance to take a peeK--they''re BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job finding that photogapher and your pics turned out wonderfully! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww sweetie you look so fab. i am only like 1/3 of the way through (hee hee) and it''s bedtime so i''ll check the rest out tomorrow, but so far they look stunning...yay!! congrats!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Apple, the pictures are wonderful! You looked gorgeous. Congrats, married lady!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hether,

Those pictures are gorgeous! I love them all! You and your husband are just such a beautiful couple, and you looked so very happy on your wedding day! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini- You look Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations and Hurray on great pics! Thanks for sharing.

-Janna

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! i am still at your getting ready pics.. but they are amazing!!!! Your photographer is spectacular!

ETA- Just got to your flowers! I LOVE THEM!!! That is the color that my bridesmaids bouquets were SUPPOSED to be.. I was over it.. until I just saw yours.
3.gif
now i'm jealous. :) I also love the BMs in their little black dresses! They all look fantastic!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooh great pics!! I love your dress...
36.gif
36.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
You are the definition of "glowing"! You just look so happy and beautiful in each picture.

Congratulations and best wishes for many happy years!

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Appletini,

These are beautiful pictures. Congrats. I really looooooove your dress.

36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awesome pics

zekele

Rough_Rock
I have been away from this forum for a while ... congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful! I love all of the things you chose, the black bridesmaids dresses and the pink roses, gorgeous. And you look absolutely stunning and so happy! YAY!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so my wedding stuff has finally died down and I finally had time to go look through your pro pics! They''re amazing, I just love them!!! You look soooo beautiful and happy, and so does your hubby (except he looks handsome instead of beautiful, hehe). I can''t wait to get together so we can share pics, stories, rings, etc!!!!!

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
those pictures are so amazingly beautiful! i just can''t get over how HAPPY you both look. congratulations!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
took me several sittings to go through all the pictures. You looked amazing! The dress and the hair are all so gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results