shape
carat
color
clarity

* Apartment Dust Needed!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hello! Dh and I just put in an application on a fantastic apartment, one that was being looked at by four other couples. Last week someone poached another apartment out from under us, so we''re kind of nervous and a little anxious about this one as well. We''re hoping we got everything in on time, and have gotten it- so please, shower us with the Magic PS Dust!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck!

I know what a pain it is...my lease ends tomorrow.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Magical PS apartment securing dust on the way!
36.gif

Best of luck, Amberwaves! I hope that this one works out for you!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust coming your way, hon! Keep us posted!

*dust dust dust*

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much! After we saw the apartment I immediately gave him the credit check fee and went to the office (yes, after hours) to fax our applications. I''m so tired of getting my hopes up!! Thanks for all the dust, everyone- it really means SO much.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Good luck sending ps dust your way :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!

Good luck!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Amber - fingers crossed that you and DH get the apartment of your dreams - I really hope it comes through for you!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
*******AWESOME APARTMENT DUST*************
emrainbow.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Much apartment dust headed your way!!

When do you think you''ll find out?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Good luck Amber! I hope you get this one! Dust headed your way.

Keep us posted!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sending you much dust Amber!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again, everyone!

I have no idea when I'll find out, the last place we lost only told me after I called to see what the status for the application was- and they told me, "Oh, yeah, we rented it today." Directly after meeting with the guy showing the place last night(at 6:15pm), we came straight to my office so we could fax over the applications- which was done before 7pm. We're not about to screw around this time- we want it and we'll work for it.
1.gif
I have my mom praying for us, my Facebook friends crossing their fingers, and my lovely PS family dusting me. It all means so much, I'm just so tired of looking, and this one place is fantastic.

This is only the second application we've turned in, and we aren't quite sure what happens next. We already gave cash for the credit check (a measly 20 dollars compared to the SIXTY from the last application), and hope to hear something soon. I don't know how long it takes to run a credit check, but I'm hoping our application has been received and is being processed.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo.....

WE GOT THE APARTMENT!!!!

It turns out ALL the other couples sent in applications but ours was first!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations, lady!
36.gif

Now...tell us all about it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
EKKKS!!! congrats!!!!1

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! How exciting!
36.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay guys, now that I''m off my rental high- here are the deets: it''s a two bedroom, two bathroom lower unit with a private patio. There are travertine floors throughout- NO CARPET! An asthma sufferer''s dream! The kitchen and bathroom counters are a light colored granite, the cupboards in the kitchen are white. The appliances are all brand new, including dishwasher, A/C unit, Stove, oven and central heat (we have the option for taking their fridge or getting our own). There is a TON of closet space, both in the living room and the hallways, and both bedrooms have walk in mirrored closets with hanging bars and shelf space inside them. The living room closet is also walk in! A ton of storage space in the kitchen as well as a little dining nook area.

We''re on the side of the building with a parking space dedicated at the back of the building. The best part (kind of) is it''s 105.00 less a month than the first apartment we lost, and much easier to access. The neighborhood is quiet and tree lined, with almost all single family houses surrounding the apartment. Plenty of street parking, and the schools we''re assigned are fantastic charter schools for this area.

I''ll post pics.

keltonave.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
One side of the kitchen.

keltonavekitchen (2).JPG

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
One of the bathrooms!

keltonavebathroom (2).JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great Amber!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!
36.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif
I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results