shape
carat
color
clarity

Anything wrong with this H&A?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
Getting ready to make a purchase, any last minute issues with the cut of this stone that I missed? I have viewed this stone with IdealScope and saw beautiful hearts and arrows, but my eyes may deceive me.

I will leave out color and clarity as they are my personal preference and I am really just looking for comments on the cut.

Shape: Round Brilliant Branded H&A
HCA: 1.5
Cut Grade: AGS Ideal 0
Carat: 1.7
Measurements: 7.74-7.76 x 4.70
Table %: 56
Depth %: 60.6
Crown Angle: 35
Crown %: 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavilion %: 43.1
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle: 0.9%-1.4%
Culet: Pointed

Thanks so much!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi There,
The stone seems like a nice one! Have you been able to see it in person? My stone is a 1.4 & its got loads of sparkles. Dont be alarmed by a score of 1.5, its still a wonderful number. :)

Judy
:)

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
The numbers look fine, and it seems as if you done some
homework. You may want an expert to check it out also.

Kirk Konst

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
See my more detailed response to this on the diamondtalk forum.

Rhino

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much Rhino, that is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Would I be able to see the same effect with the ideal scope? I did in fact see this, but not sure if the ideal scope is telling me the same thing your firescope image did.

Now, if anyone were to go looking, they could easily identify this stone, and if the vendor is reading this, please don't be offended. Any comments on the price?

Clarity: SI1
Color: I
Price: 10k

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results