shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone with luck buying 2ndhand dresses?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
So I''ve been following and just won an e*bay auction for a simple, pretty, secondhand wedding gown. Final bid plus shipping came out to less than $100, so I figure if it turns out it''s not as pretty in real life as it is in the pictures, it''s not that big a deal. I''ll take it to a consignment shop to try and recoup some of the loss.

But... have any of you had luck with 2ndhand gowns from the ''bay or online?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Robbie got her Maggie Sottero Vincenza on ebay, and it worked out perfectly!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
I also bought my Maggie Sottero Ophelia on eBay and I couldn''t have been happier with it. The girl who had it before me only wore it for a short time at her destination wedding and it was in perfect condition when I got it.

Good luck!
1.gif

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
thank you ladies!

that makes me feel lots better!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I swear by ebay, and if you getting a great price for it . You should take a chance. You should go to the store try the dress on then see if they have it in your size on ebay or one size bigger.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I bought about 7 off of ebay pretty cheap, but they just weren''t "the one." Only two fit somewhat decently, the others were way too large. I will sell them at a consignment shop or put them back up on ebay after all of the wedding craziness settles down a bit. I barely spent any money on them, so it wasn''t a big deal to me to give them a try...most of them were brand new, and I got them dirt cheap...we''re talkin'' 50 cents, 99 cents, $5.00...my most extravagant purchase was an Oleg Cassini for $51 and $24 shipping, so for $75 bucks, I figured I couldn''t go wrong!

I can''t wait to see how yours turns out for you, and best of luck!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
My friend got a Maggie Sottero on Ebay. It was in perfect condition!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results