shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with emerald target ring?

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m considering an emerald target ring but I’m concerned about chipping and splitting. Does anyone have an emerald target ring? I’m wondering how the French cut emeralds have held up

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Mjay I have a something similiar that I recently purchased , going to restore . This is an antique, so these emeralds have a lot of miles on them! The biggest problem with this ring is not so much damage to the emeralds, but that over time the 18k gold channels have thinned and failed. Now the emeralds have shifted. But keep in mind, this is from 1920's(?). I think emerald targets are gorgeous!
Screenshot_20190308-045623.png

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have an antique emerald navette ring. The emeralds have held up pretty well, but there is wear. I wouldn't let it detract you from getting that if you like that. I personally really love Calibre halos. Here is my ring for perspective on the wear. Screenshot_20190308-092700.jpg

nikkirawks

Rough_Rock
I have an emerald target ring that I had made by the very talented David Klass. I have worn it every days for the past two years with no issues what-so-ever. My advice would be to make sure the setting covers the edges of the emeralds. This will protect them from dings and chips. I think your idea to have them set in a target is a great one, but then again...I'm biased. :D DC881AE4-1F0C-4293-AEAD-E7F424A9D6AC.jpg

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
I have an emerald target ring that I had made by the very talented David Klass. I have worn it every days for the past two years with no issues what-so-ever. My advice would be to make sure the setting covers the edges of the emeralds. This will protect them from dings and chips. I think your idea to have them set in a target is a great one, but then again...I'm biased. :D DC881AE4-1F0C-4293-AEAD-E7F424A9D6AC.jpg

This is so stunning!! :kiss2:

nikkirawks

Rough_Rock
This is so stunning!! :kiss2:

Thank you! She's still going strong and that's saying a lot now that we've added a baby into our mix! Spit-up and diapers are no match for these emeralds. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results