shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with a ceramic watch?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I never used to wear a watch- ever- but now I have to wear one for work. I got a cheapo one from target because I needed one ASAP, all white, mother of pearl-like face that's about 30mm across...

and I think I've fallen in love. :saint: I never would have guessed that I would end up liking it so much (well, except for the $20 quality and plastic band that is, lol)

anyone have any suggestions for getting a nicer, white ceramic watch? about the same face size, and it must have a second hand. willing to spend around $200-ish

thanks!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't suggest it since it is very heavy and you have to be very careful with it for everyday wear.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I bought a Skagen with MOP face and crystals around the bezel. Not too big and not heavy at all. Love it!

http://www.skagen.com/item/347SSXWC.fx You can check for better prices on amazon or others.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought this watch and LOVE it! The details are much more refined IRL, the white of the ceramic is a nice pearly white (not flat) and it's not too heavy to wear. The only thing that bothered me about this watch is the butterfly clasp. My writs are 8 inches and because of the clasp style I had to order an extra link from Fossil for this to fit.

Can't get the photo in ...working on it ....

41iAHCDEFHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

CameraZOOM-20110720152846-1.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
thanks to everyone for their input!

Upgradable, I was just looking at that same skagen watch on ebay! so far it's my top contender, so it's nice to hear feedback from someone who has it

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
minmin001|1311531984|2975829 said:
I wouldn't suggest it since it is very heavy and you have to be very careful with it for everyday wear.

I disgaree. I wear mine every day and I've had it fall multiple times and I've hit it many times before with no issues.

Check out some Michael Kors ones.

I love both my ceramics!

I see people wearing ceramics EVERYWHERE so I think its funny that it was in the "trends you hate" thread cause so many people own them..

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I bought the Michael Kors runway ceramic one from Nordstrom's and I ADORE it!!! I have a toddler and I have not had any issues with it breaking or anything like that! Nordstrom's is having their Anniversary sale right now so you should see what they have!!!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember|1311556326|2976047 said:
minmin001|1311531984|2975829 said:

I disgaree. I wear mine every day and I've had it fall multiple times and I've hit it many times before with no issues.

Check out some Michael Kors ones.

I love both my ceramics!

I see people wearing ceramics EVERYWHERE so I think its funny that it was in the "trends you hate" thread cause so many people own them..

Pay close attention with the MK watches. When I went shopping the plastic were mixed in with the ceramic ones. My local TJ Maxx has several MK ceramic watches right now. If you have one nearby I would defiantly check them out as MK ceramic is difficult to keep in the price range (I had the same budget and couldn't get the MK I wanted).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results