shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watching the olympics this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
If so, what''s your favorite competition?

I loooove the luge but I''ll mostly be watching figure skating this year as my friend''s brother will be competing!!
36.gif
36.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I always try to watch. I''m a bit of a sports junkie.

I love the skiing and the speed skating. I like the figure skating, but not as much as I used to.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh haha oops! I guess I didn''t find out til this week that he had made it! I''ll be rooting for mark ladwig and his partner, he''s the one with the red hair
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I looove the winter olympics
30.gif
30.gif
I''m a figure skater so that is still one of my favorites, but none of our current crew really blows my skirt up so to speak. Here''s to hoping that they win me over
9.gif

My entire family is hockey-obsessed, so... can''t wait
36.gif
36.gif
Then again, almost any of the winter sports can hold my attention. So excited. Once I get a real job, hubby and I are planning to start going to the winter olympics. Seems like a great excuse to do some traveling.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I love any and all Olympic sports, srsly.

I was in Vancouver in 2003, and bought a "Vancouver 2010" sweatshirt. I still have it -- have been saving it for this Feb!

I can''t wait to watch the bobsledding and the ski jump. And ... er .. His Hotness, Apolo Anton Ohno, in short-track speed skating

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use to watch the olympics when I was a child. Loved figure skating and gymnastics. Now I''m not into it anymore.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably not. I didn''t even know we had Olympics coming up? But then again, I almost NEVER watch tv.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results