shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone watching Larry King''s interview w/Liz Taylor??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
she just showed off some of her own jewelry pieces, and is featuring a line of jewelry she designed herself... it''s goingto be showing next week in Vegas for the stores to buy...

MAN it is some seriously gawgeous BLING!!!!!

She''s got this enormous emerald cut BOULDER on her hand!!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed the Larry King interview
39.gif
but I've seen a lot of her jewelry in exhibitions. She often loans her things to museums whenever they have an exhibit about gemstones, and there was a special exhibit of her things at Christie's in New York a couple of years ago. There's nothing like seeing it up close! Did she tell Larry King which stores will be carrying her line of jewelry?

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
apparently it is not determined yet what stores will be carrying the line, the show in vegas is for the jewelry stores to get a look and the line and decide. I presume there will probably be some bidding for exclusive rights perhaps, or maybe for one of a kind pieces, not sure how it''s going to be set up. the company is called ''House of Taylor'' though, which I think it really classy sounding... dunnos why, but for some reason I really like it. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results