shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Scrubs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Since there are threads out there devoted to other TV shows, I thought I''d start one about my favorite show. I LOVE Scrubs, major fan. I absolutely LOVED the musical episode and can''t get the tune to "Everything Comes Down to Poo" out of my head.

So are there others on this board who share the same enthusiasm as I do for this great show?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
It''s actually one of my favorite shows!!! None of my friends get it, but DH likes it a lot, too. I just saw that musical episode the other day and thought it was hilarious!!

*M*

:)

Brilliant_Rock
It is one of my favorite shows too!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Heehee. Does anyone else find the janitor somewhat annoying? I don''t think he really serves a purpose on the show, but some people I know love him and think he''s the funniest character.

Love JD''s character though, especially when he was trying to hit the high notes in the musical episode!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
The janitor was originally supposed to be a one time character, but the guy was so good at ad libbing, that they made him a permanent part of the cast! He drives me nuts, but I think he definitely adds to the show!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Scrubs! I happen to love the janitor (FI loves his invention "Knife-wrench")! I have the last two seasons of Scrubs on my iPod. I love how the show is funny, but also very heart-wrenching. It''s amazing.
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Love love love the show! DH and I watch it religiously
3.gif

I thought the musical was okay, but the song "Everything Comes Down to Poo" was the funniest thing I''ve heard/seen in a while
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I love the janitor, some of the things he does are just so ridiculous that you can''t help but laugh hysterically!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
"Cuz the answer's not in your head my dear, it's in your butt!"

"All across the nation, we trust in defecation."

3.gif

I actually think Kelso is the funniest side character. "Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso." bahahahaha

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love the janitor! And DH loves Dr. Cox. Have you seen the episode where he says, "Wrong wrong wrong wrong... wrong wrong wrong wrong"? He does it in a sing song voice. Anyway, DH will actually sing that sometimes. It''s funny.

*M*

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
LOL. No, I don''t remember seeing that episode. Dr. Cox is actually my next fave character after JD, then followed by Jordan. I love how she stomped into the hospital when she was pregnant the second time around and they filmed it with Jurassic Park sound effects. She''s great! I hope I get to get away with stuff like grabbing donuts out of random people''s hands and stuffing it into my mouth when I''m pregnant.

On second thought, maybe not.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
This might be the only show on Tv that makes me laugh out loud. I used to hate Dr. Cox but have really grown to like him. Love Jordan/Dr. Cox together but I think that actress had a face lift or something because something about her face looks odd. She used to be on the Drew Carey show and I can tell she did something since then.

I haven''t seen it much this season yet. I think it might be on opposite Grey''s Anatomy. I can always catch the summer reruns though. It is nice to have something new to watch in the summer anyway.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Jordan totally must have had her lips done, and it''s just bad now! She''s also the creator of the show''s wife in real life. Interesting. I think she''s actually pregnant, too. This show is great, and I wish more people watched!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm....I never watched Drew Carey, so I thought that Jordan always looked that good. *shrugs* what do I know?

I also wish more people would watch the show. There are rumors floating around that this is going to be the last season. If that''s the case, I would be so sad. Like AllisonFaye said, this is one show that makes me laugh out loud too.

And codex, I can''t stop the show tunes from running through my head! "Our number one test is your number two." and "It''s your hair, your nose, your chinless face; you always need a hug. Not to mention all those manly appletinis that you chug."

Argh. I need to get a life.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Scrubs is on!! And I have homework that I''m not doing...

*M*

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don''t know if anyone else saw this...but the only musical piece I have ever liked off scrubs was when Turk danced to the song Poison by Bel Biv Devoe

It was awesome.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2007 8:57:55 PM
Author: :)
The janitor was originally supposed to be a one time character, but the guy was so good at ad libbing, that they made him a permanent part of the cast! He drives me nuts, but I think he definitely adds to the show!
A bit like Cliff in Cheers. Came for a bit and ended up being regular.

Aint that the best way, but Janitor is funnier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results