shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Bling Empire on Netflix?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Omg I finally watched it. And I loved it! I can't wait for season 2 - if they have one.

My comments:
Kane - everyone needs a friend like him hahaha I wish I had a friend like Kane
Kim - I find her a little rude and selfish - but she came around
Kelly and Andrew - omg girl why are you still going back to him?
Cherie and Jesse - Cherie is very sweet and I feel that Jesse loves her very much, but why the reluctance to propose? Although her multiple promise rings/rings are very impressive hahaha
Anna - is the queen B in my opinion
Christine - yeah I am not a fan hahaha I feel for her about her troubles with her in laws though, I can totally relate
Kevin - lol the average asian

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m quite ashamed to say I’m a jewellery lover who has never heard of mellerio:oops:

I would however, be happy to wear JAR no matter how big the stone :P2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A161FD56-03D1-4D9D-A86C-69D8E4570DA9.jpeg
I don’t know what this means but I saw it on Twitter

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
If you liked Bling Empire, I'd recommend checking out House of Ho. It's less entertaining from a drama stand point, but I really enjoyed the fashion, jewelry, and interior decor of some of the houses!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started it last night, OMG those people are rediculous. Fine your rich but OMG so over the top. And Kevin seems to me, to just be hanging around for the freebies, because he is not rich. I cannot stand Anna, she get on my nerves, she sounds like it takes everything in her body to speak and when she does you barely hear her.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently Kevin is worth between $10-20M according to some reports, which is more than some of the other cast members.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have also read that Kevin is not poor... just not Anna rich.

Watched an episode today because of this thread haha. Kelly strikes me as an absolute doormat to her abusive boyfriend Andrew. Christine is like every insecure mean girl in high school. Anna is my favourite, you can see that she doesn’t really care what people think and she’s proper-rich. I wish this was more like a catalog of their assets than a reality tv show because the drama exhausts me. I also feel like truly crazy rich don’t feel the need to endlessly boast or name drop like Christine who is one of the most unpleasant things about this show (except perhaps Andrew). The bling was disappointing to me - some of it was beautiful but I wanted to see something really eye popping and they don’t focus on the big rocks etc enough for me!

I might check out House of Ho next :)

lurkie91

Rough_Rock
I binged this show in a few days... my favorite thing (aside from the bling) is watching Anna handle and outmaneuver Christine. It’s so satisfying! I love how Anna takes no sh*t while staying above Christine’s petty flexes and name drops. Christine seems very fame-hungry... I read that she tried to join RHOBH a few years back.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrew was the Red Power Ranger! I’ve watched that show so often with my kids. Anyway, he’s not a good person, I don’t think.

And Christine‘s husband? Dr Chiu? Does he really, in his 50’s, with a huge business empire, have to ask his parents for permission to use a surrogate?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Andrew was the Red Power Ranger! I’ve watched that show so often with my kids. Anyway, he’s not a good person, I don’t think.

And Christine‘s husband? Dr Chiu? Does he really, in his 50’s, with a huge business empire, have to ask his parents for permission to use a surrogate?

Christine’s a monster but I think he’s also partially responsible for turning her into one when I heard her describe how she was humiliated for years by her in-laws for not producing a child/heir. Being forced to sit at the children’s table at family gatherings, having to wash the dishes every time. She can’t have validation from family so she chose to seek it through other means.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results