shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone used Miracle Method to refinish bathtub or countertop?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.miraclemethod.com/

I have a friend who wants to refinish her bathtub and I am considering refinishing my kitchen countertop, currently laminate, with the updated look of stone. Would love to hear from anyone who has seen the work of this company. All good and bad comments welcome. Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure of the company, but my mother had her guest bathroom redone and it has held up well. She had the tub and all the ceramic tile including the countertops and floor done. It looks really good. That said, I''d never do it in a kitchen as I would be afraid it would not stand up to the heavy use and cleaning. I''d just get new countertops if it was me!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Great point, diamondseeker. I would much prefer new countertops, anyway, but that is such a huge luxury for me and didn't see it happening anytime soon. I would certainly need to find out a bit more about this company, and the durability of their products, before I would move forward. Glad your mom had good luck with her refinishing project....that's encouraging for a bath project. Perhaps I should turn my attention to the bathrooms, huh?
31.gif
Lord, why can't I just be happy....LOL

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s neverending, isn''t it?! If I can remember, I''ll ask my mother who did hers. She lives in Columbia.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful! Thank you!

And yes, it is neverending. I have my out-loud fantasies about remodeling everything and DH will ask me why I was even interested in this house to begin with...because I obviously liked nothing about it....LOL!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
dianne, I have no info but wanted to wish you luck. Did you pick out tile yet?

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Tacori! I was hoping you would chime in if you knew anything about this.

We have picked out the tile color!! We ordered last weekend and DH picked it up. We had someone come out last weekend and give us a quote to lay the tile. We have some other household issues to take care of but we hope to have it installed soon. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results