shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone use Quicken? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
DH are trying to get ''responsible'' about our finances, so we picked up a copy of Quicken Deluxe at Costco yesterday.

Of course there is no user manual in the box, though we did find one online this morning. Does anyone else use Quicken? What is your primary use (figuring out net worth, monthly budgeting, savings tracker, etc.)?

It seems powerful with the import feature for bank account info, retirement account info, etc. but I can''t figure out how they interact. I want to be able to create a budget and track a credit card payoff schedule. Anyone have tips on how to to this or other sites or books you may have used to get started?

Is the software too much for us? Should I return it and get something more simple? Any recommendations for other software? Our excel spreadsheets are not cutting it anymore.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results