shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone use "Direct Buy"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SquareCut

Shiny_Rock
It''s like Priceclub for home furnishings. They say they offer manufacturer''s prices on everything for the home- new flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, furniture, windows etc.. They claim everything is like 1/2 of the retail price for their members. They have showrooms all across the US. Does anyone have experience with them? http://www.directbuy.com/

nicky newark

Rough_Rock
One of the biggest scams out there. They bring you in for a high pressure presentation to get 3-$7000 up front. There is no savings on anything. Google- Direct Buy scam and see all the happy members. One of my co-workers got zapped for $5000.
29.gif

SquareCut

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Nicky. I thought it was too good to be true!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have heard this also.

You can do better watching the sales or if you really know your stuff, shop North Carolina.

I just bought a bed from Boyles in Hickory N.C. that I saved $1,000.00 on. It will be delivered next Monday.
I did shop around, and found the NC price still cheaper, even considering the shipping.

www.Boyles.com

www.Furniturelandsouth.com

good luck

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks for the advice because I was curious too!! I''ve seen flea-bag motels with better reviews than that! RUN AWAY!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ann- I''ve purchased many things from furniturelandsouth...or was it blacks? In any event, awesome deals. I also get the boyles emails from time to time but haven''t used them yet...

As for the Direct Buy, I am laughing b/c I was JUST talking to my husband about this! A few years ago we went with his family...and sat through the video, the discussions, etc....I didn''t want to go to begin with and wouldn''t "let" him join...I was a "negative" devil LOL....So after seeing the commercials on tv for a few days, I said to him last night, Remember when I was the devil for not letting you do direct buy!? LOL....I was SO right.

I do wonder if it would save you money if you are doing a major renovation project?

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard if you know exactly what you want, and plan to purchase about $40k worth of materials, than you might get your money''s worth, but it''s certainly not set up for good browsing and you have to order most things from a catalog, rather than holding it in your hand.... I wouldn''t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results