shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone up for a shoe search?

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
hey guys! my bridesmaids are wearing short black dresses & each wearing a different colored pair of shoes. (so far we have purple & red.) my little sister/bm wants to wear yellow or green heels but we're having a hard time finding some in her price range. she's 19, wears a 7 or 7 1/2, & wants to spend $40 or less. anyone have any ideas?? (we'd be willing to have other color as long as it's not purple, red, or blue.) TIA!!!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
*Thread jack* What do your dresses look like? I'm doing short black dresses too.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom, thanks! i like those...i'm going to forward them along to her.

stepcut, i'll attach a pic. they're from target. $40, we couldn't pass 'em up. originally, i just said get a short black dress but then i came across this one, sent it to them & they all ended up getting it. it's tafetta, i'm pretty sure. i haven't seen them in person yet; i'm all the way across the country from my bridesmaids. but they all seemed pleased. what are yours??
31D+X9c04ZL._AA260_.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
might be a bit casual...everyone else's are satin.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh jaysonsmom!! you might have found the winner; last night i was im-ing w/her & she loved this style but we couldn't find any similar under $40. *emailing her those now* :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: thanks!!

and of course, anyone else can join in too. i'd love to give her bunches of different options; she's having a tough time finding shoes.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love that dress lulu! When is your wedding? Mine is this New Years Eve. Here is one of my bridesmaids in the dress we picked. We found it the day we got my wedding dress at the same store. It is $89. I like yours for the same reason I like mine, they can be worn again!

scgbmdress.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
we're only about one month away...sept 18th! a nye wedding, that would be so fun!! is it a destination wedding too or a hometown shindig? i'd love to do a destination nye wedding.

and that bm dress is perfect!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi lulu! when i was getting married, i bought a dyeable shoe and just had them dyed to whatever color i wanted (mine were teal). i know that's not as preferable as buying an already colored, but it did allow a LOT more options for me when choosing a shoe. Could this be an option for your sister? there are MANY cute dyable shoes out there for good prices, and she could get any color green or yellow that she wants!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
You're getting married on my birthday! Our NYE wedding is going to be in the town we live in...a whole 15 minutes away from our house!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results