shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone tried the new Dirt Devil broom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone tried this vacuum? I saw a commercial on Tv the other day and it looked like my dream solution for quick pick me ups. I have two other vacuums, a really heavy one that I can''t stand, although it works really well, and a small handheld one as well. But this one looks so practical and easy to use and it says it''s good for wood floors and tiles, so it should be perfect for the kitchen. It looks very light and I love that it has that edge that looks like a real broom. Plus it comes in all these cool colors. I don''t know if it plugs in or is rechargeable, I guess I will find out.

So, I googled it and found a bunch of them on Amazon.com and they run for about $50. Not bad, right. Well, the orange ones are on sale for $30 with free shipping. So I ordered three of them. One for me and two as christmas gifts to family members.

I really wanted the pink or red one, but if I can save $20, why not.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw the commercial too.. let us know if you get it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results