shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone tried Medi Weight Loss Clinics?

audball

Ideal_Rock
I''ve read a lot about the Medi Weight Loss Clinics but I don''t know anyone who has actually gone through it personally. I''ve been thinking about signing up. I''ve lost weight before on many programs, but I can''t ever manage to keep it off for very long. None of the programs enstilled good habits or professional help. This program is physician supervised and you work with doctors, NPs, nutritionists, and behaviorists to heathily lose weight and modify your bad behaviors that cause you to gain it back. Aside from the professional help every step of the way, they''re the only ones I''ve found with a Wellness/Maintenance phase where you conitnue to work with them once you''ve reached your goal to make sure you can keep it up on your own.

It seems like it may help since the problem I have is bad behaviors finding their way back and undoing all of my hard work.

Anyone tried this plan or know someone who has?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Two coworkers did this. One lost 100 pounds and then transitioned onto WW and looks great. They say its not hard once you get used to it. I think you have problems when you go off it if you don''t change your eating habits. I can ask more specific questions of them if you like.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hi! Thanks for the reply, I wasn''t sure anyone was going to it had been so long. Any info would be great.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that like Medi Fast and Opti Fast? I've not known anyone who has done either of them, but I've often thought about it. That's all the farther I get tho.

Rose21

Rough_Rock
hey there!! I'm new to this site and to the dieting word! I too am attending Medi Weightloss Clinics and would absolutely love to hear from you!!! It seems almost impossible to find people doing this program and the clinic doesn't offer a chat room or blog site or anything for support!!

Shondra

Rough_Rock
First time I'm hearing about this Medi Weight loss clinic. I have never really used anything like that, but I have taken Phentamine which worked very well for me. So well, in fact that I didn't feel the need to go for anything else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results