shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone tried Epicuren skincare?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen it in spa shops and have a friend who swears by it, and really would like to try it. I cannot get it locally, but wanted to know if anyone here has tried it...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 1:02:48 AM
Author:diamondfan
I have seen it in spa shops and have a friend who swears by it, and really would like to try it. I cannot get it locally, but wanted to know if anyone here has tried it...
Bummer, thought you were gonna hook me up. Ok what is it exactly??

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was developed by a scientist who worked in a burn unit testing stuff to help heal the skin on patients. I forget what it is called, the enzyme he discovered, but it supposedly healed the skin incredibly and he created this line about 30 years ago. Sharon Stone, Brooke Shields and a lot of other celebs use it and swear it makes their skin glow, they do not break out, and they have lost the age spots etc...I am having some sent to me but wanted to know if anyone here had actually used it...it is not around where I live, I think the Borgata in A.C. is the closest place...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes. i get a facial every 3 weeks and it is the product line used where i go. i have some of them at home. incredibly pricey but overall better than most spa products. a little goes a long way and i find the few products i do buy last a very very long time.

movie zombie

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
may I ask what you have? there is a lot in the line, and the woman I spoke to said to start with a few things, and then add in as needed. some of the stuff she loves and some of it is too strong for her. I love the body cream, I have papaya pineapple and kukui coconut and love them...do you notice a nice difference in your skin?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 1:02:48 AM
Author:diamondfan
I saw the infomercial a couple times years ago..... I''ve never known anyone who has used it though.... I hope you try it so you can report back to us :)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i've got a mister, a microderm scrub, a salic solution, and the collestrum moisturizer as well as their sunscreen.

i'd agree with starting small and easy. i do not use their products to cleanse my skin. you'll probably drop your jaw on the floor but i cleanse with olive oil mixed with some jojoba oil and a few drops each of rose geranium and lavender essential oils that i make up myself. no, i don't experience more clogged pores....in fact, the opposite. i've been using this now since august 2005. my skin type used to be oily but age has reduced me to oily in the t zone only. i've had acne all my life and this is the best my skin has looked re clogged pores, bumps, etc. however, the benefits of a regular facial i'm sure has helped.

i mist with plain rose water before applying the moisturizer. i moisturize usually only during the day. i let my skin breathe at night usually as recommended for the dr hauska products.

movie zombie

eta: i use the epicuren mister when my skin feels like it needs a bit of refreshing but not under the moisturizer.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
oil actually cuts oil, I am not shocked that you are using it, you just need non clogging ones to cleanse with. I have a couple pre cleansing oils that remove makeup and rinse off and then you can use a lathering cleanser after if you like. I got the citrus cleanser, a papaya pineapple scrub, the ultra rose moisturizer, the enzyme gel and the protein mist. Is the sunscreen good? it is supposed to be micronized so it goes right in and does not sit on the skin and then you can put make up on top. It is not supposed to leave your skin chalky looking...I love skin care, but am tired of complicated regimes so I want something that works and is not totally riduculous in terms of time. I do not mind paying for quality but I want results too...crazy, I know!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, the mister i have is the protein!

the sunscreen can leave you chalky looking if you don''t rub it in enough. however, as long as you don''t slather it on and what you do put on you rub on, its fine. in fact, during the summer i usually don''t moisturize at all and use only the suncreen. i''ve been using it about 2 years now and wouldn''t dream of using another sunscreen on my face.

another product line to check out: Osea.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results