shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone take the MAT?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Miller Analogies Test?

For Grad School I could take the GRE or MAT. For some reason I was leaning toward MAT because it is only 60 minutes long, and there is no essay. Not that I am a terrible essay writer, but they just make me nervous because I am a slow writer. So I just took the MAT practice test without studying and well, lets just say it sucked!
39.gif
I have forgotten so much in the 3 years I have been out of college.

But here''s the unusual part... the online score report says that I would have scored in the 81-99th Percentile had it been a real test.
23.gif
33.gif

Are you ready for my raw score..... a whopping 59 out of 100!
3.gif
I am totally embarrassed even posting that in public, it''s so horrible.

So is that accurate to anyone? Can you really get that many wrong and still have a decent score? I think 80th percentile would be fine for the school I am am applying, although they don''t say what their minimum score is.

So if you''ve taken it does it seem likely that with some studying I could pull off a decent enough grade? Oh I should mention I will only have 3 weeks to study! It was a last-minute decision to go back to school.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Basically...I think taking to MAT is to getting into college for me as going to my high school prom, and having shredded wheat that same morning.

I don''t remember well enough either to say, but it''s likely I did both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results