shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen the new LV?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone seen this new Tivoli PM bag from Louis Vuitton? I''ve been wanting an LV for a few months now (I don''t have any yet) and I am absolutely IN LOVE with this new one!

tivoli.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh that one is cute! how big is it? it is zippered all the way on the top?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Its zipped all the way. This one says its 14.1" long x 8.3" tall. There is also another one (tivoli gm) that looks quite a bit larger and has adjustable handles. They are aparently sold out everywhere and have waiting lists... any idea how long their waiting lists take??

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 1:43:30 AM
Author:oobiecoo
Has anyone seen this new Tivoli PM bag from Louis Vuitton? I''ve been wanting an LV for a few months now (I don''t have any yet) and I am absolutely IN LOVE with this new one!

I have seen it in person; they had one left at the Louis Vuitton within the Beverly Center as of last week. I personally wasn''t crazy about the "pleat" in the front of the bag and opted for another one, but it was a very attractive size. (It was too short for carrying magazines or folders inside, but visually very nice if you''d only be carrying traditional items in a purse.)

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I''m wondering if the edges of the pleat will wear unevenly with time, that''s my biggest hold back from buying it at the moment. I fell in love with it when I saw it in the cataloque and if it weren''t for the horrible traffic at the Mall yesterday I might have wandered over to LV to take a look in person. It''ll have to wait till after Christmas now, but my Birthday is in March!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results