shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone "seen" Demelza?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Just wondering if anyone has seen Demelza around pricescope!

Demelza, if you''re out there, hope you are doing well! How is your new baby? Have you gotten a new dog? Hope all''s well!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
she posted in the pregnant PS''ers thread maybe like 2 months ago? her daughter is very cute and they did get a new dog, a rescue i think, and last she said that things were going great. i don''t think she checks in that often though!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gail,

Sorry it''s taken me so long to reply to this.

My baby girl is 6 months old and doing very well. Being a mother is by far the hardest thing I''ve ever done, but she''s worth every sleepless night. I just adore her.

Yes, we did adopt a dog and we are so happy with him! He''s a Black Lab mix and very, very gentle. He''s great with the baby and she absolutely adores him. Every time he walks into the room, her face lights up. She especially loves watching his tail wag. We still miss Howard terribly, but feel so good knowing that we could give this wonderful dog a great home and a new lease on life (he was adopted from an organization that resuces dogs on the verge of being put down at local animal shelters). We honestly could not have asked for a dog better suited to our new family.

Thanks for thinking of me. You''re very sweet. Hope all is well with you. Take care!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Great to see you Dem!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Irina. Your voice was always wonderful here. I am so glad your daughter and your dog and bringing you fulfillment.
Oh...and your husband, too, if he still is ;-).

Deb
34.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just wanted to pop in here and say hi to dem too
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2007 8:42:25 AM
Author: mrssalvo
35.gif
Ditto, we miss you Dem!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 9:03:34 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 5/9/2007 8:42:25 AM
Author: mrssalvo
35.gif
Ditto, we miss you Dem!
thritto!

glad you checked in dem. hope all is well for you and yours
emhot.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear about how you''re enjoying motherhood and the new *furry* addition to the family!!
36.gif
35.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi Demelza! It is great to see you back and I am so glad that things are going well! I think it''s wonderful that you gave your dog a new "leash" on life. I have two adopted shep mixes myself from the animal shelter, and for all their quirks, they are wonderful furry additions to the family. I''m glad that you love motherhood as well!
hope to see you around PS whenever you have time!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Add me to the list!!! Dem so glad all is going well with you, and your precious daughter. I hope you had a wonderful mother''s day. Your new dog sounds like such a great fit for your family. Am so glad you got a rescue. That''s the route we will go, hopefully not too soon, but Casper is getting old. Anyway, nice to see that you are checking in now and then when you can.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results