shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone seen a similar bridesmaid dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Markie

Rough_Rock
I found a bridesmaid dress that I love for my MOH and my one bridesmaid. I can''t insert pictures so I will post the link here: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=64337&CatID=64337&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=17057c0&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Women-_-Jessica%20Howard%20Rosette%20Neck%20Ruched%20Dress%20Black

It is the Jessica Howard Rosette neck ruched dress. It is affordable and looks like it will be flattering to the two busty girls in my wedding party, haha. Also, my MOH feels really uncomfortable in strapless, which limits our choices a bit, although she would wear anything if I asked her I hate to ask.

The problem is it only comes in black, which my fiance is vehemently against, and we were planning on purple (plum or eggplant) with yellow and white. Has anyone seen anything similar in another color, purple or otherwise? If so please pass it on! I would be so excited to find something similar in a color everyone can be happy with. Thanks!

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=64337&CatID=64337&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=17057c0&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Women-_-Jessica%20Howard%20Rosette%20Neck%20Ruched%20Dress%20Black

making the link clickable
9.gif

Pretty dress!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Similar feeling at DB with the ruched waist and a flattering neckline for larger busts: here

Similar DB to the one one PPM posted, but it comes in purple: here

And this one from DB is in jersey...and purple! here

This one from After Six is similar to the first one from DB: here

Ruching and flowers, but not the same style...should still work well for large busts: here

Hope that helps!!!

Markie

Rough_Rock
thanks for your replies everyone! they were really helpful, I am going through all the links now and emailing tons of them to my MOH to see what she thinks!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
not really related to your search... but thanks Markie for asking this question! i fell in love with the dress that you originally posted and i''m planning to pass by jcpenney to check it out! i might end up getting one for myself... ehehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results