shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see the ring on Dr. 90210??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone happen to watch Dr. 90210 last night? I saw like the tail end of it and there was this beautiful engagement ring that
Dr. Diamond (I SWEAR THAT''S HIS NAME!!!) was going to buy.

I believe it was Pave, it was just beautiful. Did anyone see it????

Any pics? Loved it!!! The 2 seconds I saw it!

Thanks!
1.gif

elmo65

Rough_Rock
I saw it, but wasn''t able to get a really good look at it. Plus, I was still dazzled by that big emerald cut diamond he was looking at... I''m sure they will show it up close when, AND IF, he proposes.

Don''t you think it is sad how Dr. Rey''s wife is so in love with him and he gives her no attention? I couldn''t believe he left her, after lasik, with a toddler and a baby!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Elmo-
Ohh he was looking at an Emerald cut? I did not see that part. My cat was sick so I was paying attention to her and missed out on the ring shopping! I''m sure I''ll see it again, they only re-run that show 100x!

I have no idea how Dr. Rey''s wife deals with him! She is literally begging him for help and he''s too busy with Karate or whatever he''s doing. Poor lady. Next week though she seems in trouble? We''ll see.
Hopefully I''ll see that ring again!

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
I did see that ring and it was gorgeous!
30.gif

Dr. Rey acts and dresses like a dork!
26.gif
I can''t see how his wife stands him other than the fact the his job provides her a very nice lifestyle. Although I would rather have less money and a wonderful husband who is involved witht he family, rather than a rich lonely life. IMO. I do like to watch the show.
9.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it saddens me to say it but I enjoy watching it.
I like the surgery part.(I love medical shows-weird I know!)

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
I watch the show from time to time myself, but I really cannot tolerate Dr. Rey and the way he treats his wife. He is really not a supportive husband or father ( according to what they show ). I wonder how people end up with someone like that. There are certain signs you see before you get married...I wonder
20.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I know what signs she saw before she got married
30.gif
30.gif

$ $

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/17/2005 2:52:38 PM
Author: Erin
I know what signs she saw before she got married
30.gif
30.gif

$ $

HA HA HA!!
emteeth.gif
36.gif

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
The ring was a 2 carat princess stone in a thin band that looked like pave (and actually looked almost like the Michael B lace setting). He was quoted $25 k for it and put a deposit down. It was very pretty!

Yes, his name is Jason Diamond!

Dr Rey is such a WEIRDO!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I got to see it last night. Boy was that thing beautiful. $25K WOW!!!!
I don''t think he wants to get married at all.

Dr. Rey...what a
emotion-39.gif
!!!!
He is so annoying!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
So is Dr. Rey just a boob man? I don''t think I''ve ever seen him do anything else. I think Dr. Diamond is very talented, all of his patients look wonderful after their surgery and very natural. I haven''t seen the ring episode yet. We were watching the feminization surgery where they had to peel the guy''s forhead back to shave his brow bone and I thought DH was gonna be sick.
32.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I dunno, I would think a surgeon on Dr. 90210 would get something "better" than a 2 ct princess!!! I was disappointed. (notice I say *I*...like *I* was getting the ring LOL)...although my sis is married to a successful surgeon for years and she still has her original 1 ct rb stone (but it is a D, IF, not too shabby!)

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been watching graphic surgery shows for years, and that operation you''re talking about was the most brutal I''ve ever seen. THat''s the kind of reconstruction people get afte they''re hideously disfigured in car accidents, not the type of thing that happens in typical cosmetic surgery! It made me squirm for sure when her forehead was peeled back like that.

I think Dr DIamond is really talented, and so is Dr Alter obviously (he''s the one who does all that sex reassignment stuff). Dr Rey is more your typical BH plastic surgeon who does Mc Boob Jobs all day. And he always pushes his patients to go bigger than they had in mind! How tacky! He does other stuff too, but is mainly a boob guy, and all the boobs he does look pretty fake IMO.

Dr Diamond''s office is directly across the street from my office, I literally look out into it from my desk and eat lunch in the lobby of his building. Maybe I''ll have to pop over for botox someday. I think his girlfriend is annoying personally! Haven''t seen a lot of personality out of that one!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
How interesting Katrina!

Most of the Dr. 90210 episodes I have seen have been about Dr. Rey. I think he would make me very uncomfortable as a health professional. He has made some really tacky and off color comments with odd connotations to some of his patients. Kinda creeped me out personally. His wife seems kind of needy and whiney. Who knows what attracts people to other people?

I was flipping through the channels over the weekend and caught Dr. Rey doing a tummy tuck and breast combination. He was handling that poor woman''s body like it was a fifty pound bag of peat moss or something. Really brutal, filleting her skin away from the muscles so he could do the breast implants from the tummy incision. He was spending so much time patting himself on the back about how well be performs surgery, that I thought he kind of lost track of the moment. I just remember thinking that if I was that woman and I saw the film from the surgery, I think I would be really upset. But there would be no doubt why she was in so much pain after the surgery!
29.gif

I think the really talented plastic surgeons may be the ones that start with a passion to reconstruct someone who has been in an accident or had cancer and needed reconstruction etc. There is one that I know of that started with reconstruction and would integrate an occasional nose job or face lift. He is a true artist with a soft touch! I once saw someone that he had done a face lift on approximately 5 days prior, and though her face was somewhat swollen, she other wise looked awesome! This was the norm for his work. He was definitely not an ego guy either!!
4.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 11:30:36 AM
Author: moremoremore
I dunno, I would think a surgeon on Dr. 90210 would get something 'better' than a 2 ct princess!!! I was disappointed. (notice I say *I*...like *I* was getting the ring LOL)...although my sis is married to a successful surgeon for years and she still has her original 1 ct rb stone (but it is a D, IF, not too shabby!)
Better than a 2 carat princess!! Wow, I'd be thrilled if I were her! That's nothing to sneeze at- Beverly Hills or not . Maybe she's not the kind of gal who wants a diamond doorknob.
33.gif
Just by watching Dr. Diamond, he seems a little more down to earth than Dr. Rey and not as much into the flashy stuff. Dr. Diamond looks pretty young too, maybe he's got a lot of loans to pay and doesn't have a lot of cash. Ever notice those zoot suits Dr. Rey has on during his consultations? Those cheesy suits crack me up along with his growing combover hairdo!! I'd like to see a close-up of what Dr. Rey purchased for his bride.

Did you see the episode where Dr. Rey was patting himself on the back for doing the pro-bono breast reduction on the teenager? At the girls' follow-up Dr. Rey was going on about how perky they were and that she looked like a "**** star"!
6.gif
Holy crap, if I were her mother I'd have been horrified!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
pearcrazy,
I haven't watched that show in a while, but that's just awful he said that to the girl.
38.gif
14.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 12:48:20 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Did you see the episode where Dr. Rey was patting himself on the back for doing the pro-bono breast reduction on the teenager? At the girls'' follow-up Dr. Rey was going on about how perky they were and that she looked like a ''**** star''!
6.gif
Holy crap, if I were her mother I''d have been horrified!!!
Those are the types of comments I was talking about. WAY OUT OF LINE for anyone to say, much less a health professional that you are supposed to be able to trust. Just plain creepy too!
38.gif
EEWWWW!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with you all! Dr. Rey just makes me angry but then he makes me laugh about what a dork he is!
Zoot Suits-GOD that is the perfect description as well as his come over!
What abou this and his push ups before surgery? He''s so full of himself. Please stop dropping the word "HARVARD" into every conversation. Don''t get me wrong-anyone with a Harvard degree or any other degree should be very proud but he''s just so "flashy" with everything!
emotion-39.gif
I love how he''s always pushing the bigger implant!
"My reputation rides on the size of cleavage"!!! He always says that.
Can''t stop watching!!!!
emsmilep.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 1:46:36 PM
Author: Angel7
I agree with you all! Dr. Rey just makes me angry but then he makes me laugh about what a dork he is!
Zoot Suits-GOD that is the perfect description as well as his come over!
What abou this and his push ups before surgery? He''s so full of himself. Please stop dropping the word ''HARVARD'' into every conversation. Don''t get me wrong-anyone with a Harvard degree or any other degree should be very proud but he''s just so ''flashy'' with everything!
emotion-39.gif
I love how he''s always pushing the bigger implant!
''My reputation rides on the size of cleavage''!!! He always says that.
Can''t stop watching!!!!
emsmilep.gif
Too funny Angel7!! I agree, it''s like a train wreck--I can''t stop watching either!!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
A couple of Dr. 90210 thoughts....

I fall out of my chair each time Dr. Rey tells his patient''s mother or father that their child looks "hot" and "perky."

And he is such a fashion emergency...even though he wears "Gucci suits". Does the man have a mirror?

Did anyone see the episode when they showed him getting ready? He uses a hairdryer and about a 1/2 can of hairspray.

He is such a joke- I would be so embarrassed to have him as my physician. I don''t care if he went to Harvard, I''m sure the fact he came from Brazil helped him.... And I also can''t believe his wife puts up with him and his karate...what a selfish man. She should divorce him and sue him for embandonment.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
If I lived in LA and was going to get plastic surgery, Dr. Rey would be the LAST person I go to!!
I''m surprised he''s so busy!!

Ok wait, how about the episode when he decided it was a good idea to have his staff flash the patients and allow them to touch the implants so they could see how they look and feel? I was just like...
23.gif

Couldn''t believe it!! I love laughing at him!
11.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I saw that one! WTF?! Just lift up your top and let my patients feel you up please!!

Did you see him practicing his Tae Kwan Do in the middle of the street in full view of the neighbors? His wife looked so embarrassed--I can''t say as I blame her!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 3:22:35 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Yeah, I saw that one! WTF?! Just lift up your top and let my patients feel you up please!!

Did you see him practicing his Tae Kwan Do in the middle of the street in full view of the neighbors? His wife looked so embarrassed--I can''t say as I blame her!!
Yes! Was that the one when she was pregnant (last season maybe?) and she''s like, please don''t kick my stomach like you did last time?!?!!
6.gif
6.gif

He''s like, no I didn''t do that. I couldn''t believe it! Yeah she puts up with a lot!
I''d be embarrassed of him too!!
32.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my lord, I dont watch this show but now I kind of want to...

elmo65

Rough_Rock
I sure am glad I am not the only one who watches that show in disbelief!!! And I agree with EVERYTHING y'' all are saying!!!!

It was just really sad this last week when Dr. Rey''s wife was going in for lasik and her doctor was saying that weekends are his "family time". She said, "See?" to her husband, and Dr Rey made a million excuses of why he must continue to completely ignore his family!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

Date: 5/18/2005 4:16:24 PM
Author: elmo65
I sure am glad I am not the only one who watches that show in disbelief!!! And I agree with EVERYTHING y'' all are saying!!!!

It was just really sad this last week when Dr. Rey''s wife was going in for lasik and her doctor was saying that weekends are his ''family time''. She said, ''See?'' to her husband, and Dr Rey made a million excuses of why he must continue to completely ignore his family!!
He could NOT throw any more excuses out there. I totally agree! Poor Hayley. Can''t say she doesn''t try!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I can''t stand Dr. Diamond. He''s my least favorite of the whole show. I don''t like his personality or the results of his work. That Dr. Alter guy is weird (I think he''s gay or used to be a female, which is why he can sympathize with the transgender people so well). His work is not bad tho.

I like Dr. Rey''s work the most. He doesn''t just do boob job. But, his work is almost always cosmetic. I don''t remember him doing any reconstructive surgery yet. But the results do look good. He is a weirdo tho. My fiancee thinks he''s a dork too. His mind is all work. No, doesn''t lead to the best family life, but they do live comfortably. Very, very hard to do both.

I can empathize with Dr. Rey a little. My dad runs his own business so I know how hard it is. But, Dr. Rey''s a lot more selfish than my dad in terms of family time. I get very little with my dad, but my dad does try and that''s all I really want. The effort. Dr. Rey did get his daughter into Tae Kwan Doe tho. That is family time. Not the kind the wife wants, but it''s there. If you watch the show a lot, he''s pretty bad, but not completely horrible. He doesn''t completely neglect the family.

He was only on a couple of times, but there was a fat, old jewish doctor. Now that guy was good. Good bedside manners, and did incredible work. I guess he wasn''t very attractive so they stopped showing him after a short while.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay someone needs to find those rings and post them....I cant figure out the rmotes for all the stuff here so no tv in over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results