shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see The Office tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
How many LIWs would have kicked Jim in the head if he was their BF and pulled that stunt on them? I thought it was funny, but I know not everyone would!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad he was just joking! I was screaming in my head, NO, don''t do it there, next to the chain-link fence! Although I definitely would have hit him if I were Pam. I love that show, and it''s so exciting that they are working up to a proposal!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
That was funny.
9.gif

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
hey could you guys tell me- did Jan (michaels ex) die? Who were they visiting in the graveyard? I thought he dialed Jan by mistake in the coffee shop? I am confused- please help. lol

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Jan is still alive and well, they just broke up after a huge fight at the disastrous dinner party last episode. The grave they visited was that of the ''Chair Model'' that Michael became obsessed with this episode. Dwight decided Michael needed closure after finding out that this ideal woman (who Michael never met, BTW) was dead.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 10:11:28 AM
Author: pavelover
hey could you guys tell me- did Jan (michaels ex) die? Who were they visiting in the graveyard? I thought he dialed Jan by mistake in the coffee shop? I am confused- please help. lol

They were visiting the grave of the chair model from the office supply catalog. Michael knew she was the one for him but she died in a car crash before he had the chance to meet/stalk her.

And yes, I would have KILLED him for proposing there, but I was still screaming about the joke! Reminded me of what happened to me in Muir woods when M said "stop for a second" and then he turned around to face me, and then asked what that noise was. I just about pushed him over the cliff! I yelled at M for what Jim did last night! M thought it was funny!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
thanks sumbride and selkie for your answers. I love that show. I guess i need to pay more attention though,lol. I wonder if nbc airs episodes on their website like abc? I am gonna have to check that out.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I love The Office, but have been bummed about the post-strike episodes...I think they are moving away from "funny" and into "uncomfortably mean". Like when Micheal met Pam's landlady? Oy, it was funny for a second, then it just got...weird. And as I mentioned in another thread, if I were Pam I would have pushed Jim over and kicked him in the shin. I hope we don't have to see anymore mock proposals...I miss the lighthearted, funny episodes! Without dead chair models...again, just weird.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 1:05:46 PM
Author: pavelover
thanks sumbride and selkie for your answers. I love that show. I guess i need to pay more attention though,lol. I wonder if nbc airs episodes on their website like abc? I am gonna have to check that out.

Yeah, they do.

I almost died when I saw the ring. Oh my goodness. I can''t wait for the real proposal. My BF thought the fake-out was funny because he likes to do it to me all the time (but I''m not expecting/wanting a proposal for a while, so it''s just a funny habit right now).

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i thought it was funny! i''m excited to see how it''s going to (or not going to
6.gif
) happen! don''t you guys think things have been going too smoothly for them?? i like it but i''m wondering if the writers will throw some drama in the mix... it was so cute when jim said he had bought the ring a week after they started dating! awww...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was hilarious. I thought the whole show was hilarious, actually! When Jim pulled out the ring I was wishing they would''ve showed a closeup, etc. And of course it would have been nice if he''d pulled out the grading report for us also. Hee hee. Just want to make sure ol'' Pam''s getting a great stone, ha!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It was pretty funny and my boyfriend got a good kick out of it. I bet he proposes at the season finale.
36.gif
Maybe we will get a better look at the ring when Jim actually proposes.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it bad that I was really bummed we didn''t get a closer shot of the ring? It LOOKED like a cushion solitaire set east-west to me, but that could have just been my own preference to see such a ring messing with my vision.

I hope he proposes for the season finale, that would be great.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 8:15:21 PM
Author: Haven
Is it bad that I was really bummed we didn't get a closer shot of the ring? It LOOKED like a cushion solitaire set east-west to me, but that could have just been my own preference to see such a ring messing with my vision.

I hope he proposes for the season finale, that would be great.
hehe I thought it was a Round Brilliant. I thought the episode was funny but hubby didn't think it was as funny as the older episodes. I love Dwight, he is such a geek!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am just so glad there are new episodes. I missed "the office." I thought it was funny but slightly mean. Haha!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
The shot of the ring was so distant! Did you guys use freeze-frame and try to zoom in to see what it was?
3.gif

DH did not like The Office (or the English original) at first because he found it too cringe-inducing, but now he loves it as much as I do. They seem to be heading back in that direction, with painfully embarassing (and all the more hilarious for it) story lines. I really hope they don''t descend into creating drama between Jim and Pam to keep people interested, the last thing we need is another Friends type will they/won''t they show.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results