shape
carat
color
clarity

anyone see Jessica''s 12 carat Emerald??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see Newlywed''s last week. Jessica showed off her 12 carat flawless emerald. Holy Cow it was HUGE.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT? What happened to her PEAR? I NEED TO SEE PICS!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! No, I missed that. Was it a gift from Nick?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
she still has the pear. she was wearing it on her right hand. she didn''t say if it was a gift from nick or not. I got the impression she bought it for herself.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I googled it - looks like she bought him a ferrari for Christmas, and he bought her the rock. DAMN!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
i think i read somewhere that she was never a huge fan of the pear and always wanted something different for her e-ring. Think this all came out when she wasnt wearing her e-ring and everyone was saying the were going to break up a couple months ago.

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s ridiculous. Who needs a 12 carat stone? The money could have been better spent in my opinion. I would''ve donated that money to a foundation that could really use it. Jessica and Nick seem very superficial and wasteful.
20.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I would buy a 12 carat diamond if I had the money. A big fat 12 carat Cushion.
9.gif
I would donate as well. How do you know they don''t donate to any charities?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually, they do. Nick is involved with the Big Brother organization.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to let people know that it really was an emerald stone, not a flawless emerald cut diamond (in case anyone was confused).

Did you see that when she took it off so a friend could look at it, her friend dropped it??? The look on her face was priceless. She laughed at first...but you could tell she didn''t think it was funny!

That had to cost a pretty penny considering it was flawless...which is very very rare for natural emeralds.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Newlyweds, always get a good laugh. I seen her emerald ring when she was on QVC promoting her line of cosmetics. To be honest I thought it was fashion jewelry since it was so large :)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I also saw that boob AJ(?) DeSacala drop it on the floor! I think that's just a trendy fun ring LOL...WOnder how much that was- don't think it replaced the e-ring....it was on a diff hand and middle finger?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too, I saw her on QVC and actually bought some shimmer powder for my teenage daughter, and I thought it was costume jewelry also.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
She has the money so theres no telling what the cost was. I looked at a emerald that was 3 carats but terribly included by a "garden" is what the jeweler called it and it was several thousand. The color was great but up close it looked awful with the inclusions. I thought he was trying to scam me but I looked it up and some ppl call it a garden. Dumb me.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes it''s a RHR and not replacing her pear!

i couldn''t tell if it was fake or real the way they were talking about it. aka did you see Jessica''s new ring and it almost sounded like they were joking or something.

it was HUGE! the part where AJ dropped it was hilarious, nick was laughing but Jessia was...NOT amused!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
At first I thought it was a diamond too! I heard her say "My 12 carat Emerald" and I immediately perked up and paid more attention -- then I was disappointed to see it was the gem -- and I laughed because I''ve obviously been spending too much time thinking about diamonds!

It is HUGE.

I definitely noticed tension between Jessica and Nick though in that show -- several times, they looked visibly annoyed at each other...

michela002

Shiny_Rock
For those of us not in the US (so I haven''t seen the current season of newlyweds yet
39.gif
(lol!) does anyone have a pic? What does it look like? How''s it set?

Ooh - is this it?

jsimpsonemerald.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is indeed the ring...as she was taking it off to show a friend....who subsequently dropped it.
40.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Eh. Not so fussed with it.

Seems a little too much for a twenty four year old (me being a few months shy of twenty four I certainly don''t think I could carry it off) but hey, she seems the type.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Nice 12 carat emerald to go with her 8 carat earrings and huge pear e-ring. There was a Christmas episode where they exchanged jewlery gifts. Jessica bought Nick new diamond studs and he gave her this huge diamond bracelet. I felt blinded by the bling.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I had spotted that baby a few weeks ago in a tabloid photo and couldn't believe my eyes
emsmiled.gif

I L O V E the GREEN of and EMERALD
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

I was on the phone the other night when the show was on and kind of saw the chatter about the rock, then actually caught a re-run and got the Flawless 12ct specs and screamed when that BOOB AJ dropped it and he just kind of shrugged his shoulders!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!

It's so fun to watch the rich and famous spend their money and all the PSers too
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say I LOVE Jessica's 8ctw diamond earrings.

Never before have I been so mesmerized while watching anyone's ears move around...those things are like doorknockers and hang off her ears...she wears them ALL the time even when in sweats.

But for whatever reason, SHE seems able to carry them off. Don't know if I could. Kudos to her...and jealousy pangs for me!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does appear that she has some beautiful pieces, but I do think her stuff is *a bit* gaudy and beyond a doubt too much for a 20-something to be wearing.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results