shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone ride/own an electric bike?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually my RadMiniis a folding bike. Unfortunately I’ve been able to test it’s strength.... it’s built like a brick $hitouse

Haha that’s good. In the city a folding bike can come in handy. Luckily we have space for our monster tandems lol. Could you imagine a folding tandem? Hmmm maybe one exists. Idk. But I like our mammoth sized tandems. :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1C678867-95BF-434A-A197-4E7408CAFC95.jpeg I’m expecting this sweet ride to be delivered to me sometime this week!

My sweetie and I have been looking for an e-bike that can seat two - and fit in his somewhat small airplane - for some time now. Truth be told, he did all the looking and I mostly commiserated with him when each promising new lead didn’t pan out.

We’ve done a couple of fly-camping vacations that included staying overnight at a lot of small airports. Some of these airports offer courtesy cars, some don’t. Some are close to stores or restaurants; many aren’t. Two years ago we flew cross-country together with Sweetie’s e-bike, which is a great way to ensure that there’s ground transportation available no matter where you land, but... the plane has room for one bike but not two. So we set out to find a bike that could fit us both and fit in the plane. (I can’t really ride regular bike anymore, having killed a knee on a long biking road trip many years ago, do an e-bike that I could also ride around town seemed like just the ticket.)

After exploring and ultimately ruling out many, many options, Sweetie found out about ZuGos. Unfortunately the company is located in Texas - we're in California - and sells only online. But we called them and found out that they have a few bikes stashed near Hollywood for ad purposes! We were already planning a road trip to visit family near there, and we were able to arrange a test ride - in nice, hilly terrain, no less - to see whether the bike would work for us.

And now step-through Rhino is on its way to me. In iridescent purple, of course!

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does a bike with a battery powered vibrator in the seat qualify as an electric bike?

I'm asking for a friend.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results