shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone purchase from this place before?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE and ADORE the Tiffany Fringe Tower earrings. But, just can''t get them before the wedding what with the bands and all.
I was going to ask my aunt overseas to see if she knows of a jeweler that has anything simiar in 18K... but with the price of gold recently... I was afraid they''d cost nearly as much as the originals, and in that case I''d rather have the real thing.

BUT I JUST found sterling silver knocks offs on this site. They look like perfect replicas.

http://www.overstocksilver.com/tiffany-inspired-sterling-silver-long-fringe-tower-earrings.html

What do you think? Worth a thirty dollars risk (shipping)? I''d LOVE them (okay so I''d love the originals) as my wedding earrings (no necklace)... anyone order from this place before?

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
wow i am loving this site right now. especially the tiffany''s knockoffs! =) i''m curious to see if anyone''s purchased from here, too... if there''s good reviews, i''m gonna have to do some christmas and birthday and personal shopping at this site!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, they''re gorgeous. Worth the risk, I think...

Is that a rule, BTW - chandelier earrings = no necklace, or is it more on a case by case basis? (I''m shopping for my earrings now, and was thinking of chanderlier earrings)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think they are definitely worth the risk - they look like something that would be reasonably easy to imitate and should still look just as elegant as the original. I think they will be lovely
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found 2 things on there that I''m so tempted to purchase...

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are beautiful, I agree I think they are definitely worth the risk!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love them. Please post and let us know if you get them!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2008 12:01:21 PM
Author: claudinam
Gypsy, they're gorgeous. Worth the risk, I think...

Is that a rule, BTW - chandelier earrings = no necklace, or is it more on a case by case basis? (I'm shopping for my earrings now, and was thinking of chanderlier earrings)

I definitely don't think it's a rule-- I have some chandelier earrings I wear with necklaces and pendants. It just depends on the pieces I think. These I wouldn't wear with a necklace because a) While the Tower Fringe necklace gives me the shivers just thinking about it, I haven't found a knock off of it b) the earrings aren't just chandeliers's they are shoulder dusters. And my dress is a V neck and I think it's too much to add a necklace to that unless it's a simple milgrained bezel diamond/crystal pendant to match my shorter (not shoulder duster) earrings by Nadri.

I think I'm going to order them. Will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for the advice.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,
Its not that much cash, and the earrings will be cute, but I was meandering through the rings and found this disclaimer attached to a pic of a lucinda sapphire diamond setting:

Although the picture may look like an exact replica of this fine ring, Our version is NOT an exact replica of Tiffany''s Celebration Ring. Our version is about 20% different from the original. We used high quality CZ stones, along with 925 Sterling Silver to plate this beautiful ring.

My question is then, what makes something 20% diff from something else? Who here took intellectual property? I think that biologically, 20% different from human could be Golden Retrievers or something.

http://www.overstocksilver.com/tiffany-inspired-lucida-band-celebration-ring.html

Its not clear to me if all knock-offs are20% diff or if that is just a statement to CYA? It just threw me and wanted to point it out. But really the only thing keeping me from ordering is my darn quarter size fingers!

kisses again for the bustle pics. my booty thanks you. am not sure of crinolines, but a great though, its gonna be hot...in 57 days!

FI just told me to get off of "that wedding-****" site. was that kosher to type?
g''night

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you order yet?

I want this: ring

and this: link

What do you guys think?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn''t order yet. Waiting till end of month for money situation to be clearer. John just started a new job. Will keep updated. If any of ya''ll orders though.. I EXPECT A REPORT!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results